Eat Drink Love Organic

• Veg-friendly
Contact 02-93694621

206 Bondi Rd (at Watson St), Bondi, New South Wales, 2026

Serves meat, vegan options available. Veg-friendly organic cafe and organic grocery shop. Crries fair trade coffee and IKU whole foods.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Take-out, Australian, Non-veg

First Review by day88

Not vegetarian - Edit

Where do these people get off describing themselves as a vegetarian restaurant? It is not vegetarian. It serves meat. We did not order or eat anything. This was a huge disappointment after driving all the way here to sample what we thought was a vegetarian restaurant.

Also annoyed that I had to select a two cow rating in order to submit this review, as it does not deserve any.

Updated from previous review on Monday January 06, 2014

Pros: None

Cons: Serves meat, Lies about the fact that it serves meat, Tries to pass itself off as vegetarian

Vegan-Friendly, Not Vegan!! - Edit

I had a stew here a couple of weeks ago. It was delicious but somehow I was under the impression that the place is completely vegan and in the middle of my meal I saw a separate menu that had pork on it. It was still delicious and the place has good ambiance, but its just something that people should be aware of.

Pros: nice selection, good ambiance

Cons: not completely veggy

Great friendly place - Edit

we found this place on NYE whilst on a mission to find bits for a party. We had struggled to find anywhere open on NYE during the day so when we saw this place was open we were frilled. We pulled up a chair and sampled a bit of everything. Good coffee, Great home made veggie burger, nice tofu balls and rice balls. would have liked more salad to make it a complete meal but we were stuffed by the end of our taste mission. the owners were lovely and friendly and the selection of vegan organic foods was good. will come back again next time we visit sydney. good value too. they where still setting when we visited so decor could be improved but was still clean and tidy.

Pros: Good Value, Filling, Stays open till 9pm

Cons: Needs more salad , Better decor

what a wonderful vegan organic cafe - Edit

I only live a couple of minutes away, so when I am out of food, I can just drop to the shop to buy the fresh, healthy groceries. Really useful groceries, such as healthy, delicious little snacks to put in you child's lunchbox, or to munch on when you are hungry.
Loved the crunchy bits of celery and carrot in the rice ball.
The unique flavours of the cheesecake melted in my mouth! Although it's made of tofu...
I love IKU's food . The chickpea and coriander casserole was delicious! Along with the Tamarind Curry and Cauliflower Soup!
By having a curry, casserole, or soup every night for dinner, it has really helped with my diet!
The muffins are just so scrumptious along with the Marraba Biscuit, and chocolate and vanilla friands.
The wraps are so creative, with salads, and fritter inside!
All the time, there is friendly staff. It is very handy because the cafe opens early and does close late, so if I need a snack, it will always be open!
The best thing they sell is coffee! One time I took some of my friends over. We had a hot chocolate each. The best I have ever tasted! With creamy milk, it tasted like heaven!
Most of the time, when I need a break, I always pop in for a cappuccino, or some fresh salad, such as the red coleslaw, or the chickpea salad!
Because now it is summer, I always refresh myself with a delicious cold juice, or a bottle of fresh water, made by the brand of "Parker's original juices". I've only tried 3 flavours, so far they are so exotic and blend in really well, such as "lemon and lime, with a twist of apple."
Highly recommended! I will continue to order from eat, drink, love, organic!

Return to Bondi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eat Drink Love Organic closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1040 times since Nov 2012.