First Review by deadendjob

the BEST falafel - Edit

I often find myself craving falafel from these guys - it's in a league of its own. You get so much choice of salads, cous cous and others bits, they're all delicious! The staff are really friendly. Not much seating but if the weather is nice then castle park is just around the corner.

If queues are a problem there's another one about 5 minutes away on the high street!

I love this place! - Edit

This place sells the best falafel I've ever tried, the only non vegan item is the tahini. The salad options are delicious and the price is really good for the amount and quality of what you receive in my opinion.

The Best Falafel - Edit

Eat a pitta make the best Falafel I've every had. Their salads and everything else are also lovely with on the whole friendly staff. One of my favourite places to grab lunch!

Pros: Delicious Falafel, Generous Portions, Great Staff

Cons: Queues at busy times!, Plastic packaging

Falafel Magic - Edit

They serve the best falafel I have ever tried. They usually give samples away so it's easier to decide if you want to go for it or not. You can buy falafel on its own or with salad- and there is SO MUCH salad..nom nom.

Pros: Good value for money

Cons: It gets quite busy

Great value snack - Edit

This is a great take out stall in St Nicks Market offering fresh fried falafel in a pitta (obv!) with choices of houmous, cabbage, carrot, jalapenos, pickled cucumber, pickled onion and couscous which is a nice option to customise your snack. They put out a bowl of falafel to try while you wait. It was busy which was a good sign and at £3.95 it's a real bargain. I've called it a snack but to be fair it was pretty filling.

One complaint though, and it's a biggie I'm afraid...what the heck can you do to tahini to make it unsuitable for vegans??

Pros: Fair price, Good salad choices, Free samples

Cons: No vegan tahini

Return to Bristol Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eat a Pitta - St Nicholas Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2678 times since May 2012.