EasyPower

Contact 66973282873

Taweesinka, Thatapao, Chumphon, Thailand, 86000

A casual place serving Thai vegetarian food. Uses organic vegetable from its backyard garden, organic thai rice from Roi-Et. Has Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Sun 6:00am-12:00am.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Organic, Thai, Take-out

First Review by LorenzoIII

Incredible and so tasty! - Edit

Amazing experience!! they took me sight seeing as well! food incredible ☺ the best was the mixed vegetable tofu with organic red rice and Taro loaf with coconut sugar and tamarind sauce. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Pros: Super Awesome Atmosphere , Great location close to train station

Wonderful New iPlace In Chumphon, Thailand - Edit

First, here's where it is: from the train station walk down the station steps and turn immediately to the right and walk down this road to the first left turn - there's a gas station on this corner - and walk down this street a little ways, and find the restaurant on your left with a banner that says Vegetarian Food. Very easy to find, Maybe 5 minutes, or less from the station.
I went there today and met Ahp,the cook and I think part owner. Very welcoming, even though they're just quite a new place. He cooked me up a couple of dishes of stir fried veggies and stir fried morning glory, both tasty, plus steamed rice which turned out to be brown/red rice - happy surprise. Free drinking water. I sat in the garden space out back through the restaurant. Maybe because I spent over an hour trying to find the place using GPS and walking around in hot circles, I was real happy with the fare, and the welcome. Go ahead and support these folks in their efforts to serve organic vegetarian food in Chumphon, which is not the natural or vegetarian food capital of Thailand by any means. And the prices are some of the lowest I've experienced in 4 months in Thailand. I don't think you'll sorry at all. Simple food, low key place, great folks. I'll be back with my wife during our month or so in the area.

Pros: Quality, Price, Service

Great place - to open soon - Edit

I went to check out the place, peeped in, and some guys waved at me from the garden, inviting to join them. Around the 7th of February they were not officially open yet, only planning, but Af still cooked some delicious organic dishes with tofu and brown rice from his mother's farm, and I have spent some wonderful moments with him and his friends. They have great plans about the restaurant, too, which include some guidance for tourists, a storage room and more. So if you're in the area, make sure to check it out, even before it opens officially - you're sure to make great friends and get some help if you need it!

Pros: Tasty food, Friendly and interesting owner, Cozy garden with kittens

wonderful relaxing vegetarian spot in Chumphon! - Edit

I had such an positive and welcoming feeling when I went to Easy Power, and immediately felt comfortable and at home here.

The owner, Af, speaks passionately about his feelings for a vegetarian and vegan diet, and understands/speaks English reasonably OK. He took the time to patiently show and explain a lot of the organic ingredients he plans on using and what he has growing in his garden, including a free coconut tasting from one of the trees!

I walked by Easy Power for lunch earlier today (3 Feb 2016) and unfortunately they were doing some building work for a few days. However, Af not only drew me a map to a nearby vegetarian place (great spot by the way, which I have also reviewed), he invited me to pop back later that afternoon to share some vegetarian food with him and his friends - how cool is that!

When I wandered back I was welcomed in and had a great, relaxing evening, trying the organic rice and a few of the herbs from the garden. I got a very positive vibe about the whole environment, surrounded by trees and nature right in the heart of Chumphon and listening to the early evening bird and animal sounds...

(The owner has planted lots of citronella and is planning other defences against potential mosquitoes in the evening in the back garden, so it might be an idea to use some repellent before going)

I will try and come back to Chumphon, which seems like a very friendly and relaxed town, and definitely visit Easy Power for fresh organic food and another enjoyable evening...

The address that was written down for me is a short walk from the railway station and the street with all the buses:

Easy Power, 147/1 TaweeSinka Street, Chumphon

I was told the planned opening times would be 10:00 to 23:00

Pros: Friendly welcoming relaxed comfortable, organic, healthy, fresh, tasty, English spoken, inexpensive

Good and healthy food in a relaxed setting - Edit

Vegan/vegetarian menu, including organic homegrown herbs, organic thai red rice and a really good homemade drink made with 9 different kinds of rice (must try). Really nice and relaxed setting, with a backyard open area protected by a magnificent tree. Cheap, good and healthy food and a really friendly staff, definitely recommended.
Updated from previous review on Monday January 11, 2016

Pros: Organic homegrown herbs, Really friendly staff, Good value

Return to Chumphon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has EasyPower closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 912 times since Nov 2015.