First Review by MitziTant

great cupcakes! - Edit

It is a small bakery where most of the sweets are vegan. It also offers various kinds of plant-based milk for all the beverages. We found this place by chance when we were looking for Pirata and we decided to come back there for dessert after having lunch. It is near the Museum Quartier so it is the perfect place to stop and have a break while visiting the many museums there. When I arrived there were several kinds of cupcakes, cake pops and some cakes, everything was vegan so it was very hard to choose what to try. The cupcakes are small, so you can try more of them and I decided to try the chocolate , the lime and coconut, the vanilla and mango and the peanut butter ones. I really liked all of them apart from the vanilla and mango that was not as good as all the others. I also had an iced chai latte with soy milk which was also very nice.

Pros: great cupcakes, friendly staff, location

Cons: none

On the hunt for the best vegan cupcakes in Vienna (Part 3) - Edit

One day I decided that I want to find the best vegan cupcakes in Vienna, considering that there are so may options to chose from and of course I want to share my experience with the community.
As soon as you enter the restaurant, you get greeted by the lovely atmosphere created by the loving owner and a pretty designed bakery. From all the choices, which are plenty and all vegan, I choose to try all of the cupcakes since they are all mini and looked perfectly presented, with a cake-pop on the side. I didn't and couldn't make a choice. ;)
The sponge tasted very good and every version had a different sponge, which is a big plus since some people just reuse the same dough with different toppings. They were very delicious and juicy. Oreo and the black forest ones were the best! Unfortunately you could taste that she used caster sugar instead of powder sugar in the icing, which lead to it being very crunchy from undissolved sugar in it. The cake-pop though, was absolutely marvelous and melted on your tongue!
All in all, the cupcakes were good, but not the best ones in Vienna. I have to admit I mentioned the icing to her, and she took it as a positive advice, telling me that it was caused by the cooling process, so maybe I'll try again one day.
It has to be kept in mind that this place is run by a single person who does everything alone, as a passion which means that it is quite pricey!

Pros: Plenty and creative options, All vegan, Nice atmosphere

Cons: Icing

A paradise for cupcake fans - Edit

We visited on a Sunday afternoon, the place is tiny but there are a couple of places to sit and it's extremely cosy. The owner is a lovely young lady and the cupcakes are a dream - lush, light and delicious. We could not decide and we tried all 5 kinds on offer, plus a nougat-cake-pop, and we could not decide which one was the best one, they were all just superb! If you are in Vienna, try and pop in, you will not be disappointed!

Pros: Delicious cupcakes, Very good coffee, Very friendly owner

Cons: Best as take away

Lovely place! - Edit

This is such a nice place to pick up a vegan treat! There is a really good selection of things, including lots of cupcakes. I had a brownie, and it was one of the best I've ever had: the top was good and crusty and the cake was so moist and fudgy. It was Halloween, and the cake decorations were incredible! Unfortunately it's quite a small place, though you can take your cakes away too.

Pros: Lots of tempting treats, Delicious brownies!

Cons: Not much seating

wonderful treats!! - Edit

I was so happy to find this shop and make all my omnivore friends jealous of the beautiful cupcakes. They had a lot of gluten-free options and some wonderfully delicious flavors like mango-lavender. The cupcakes are a very manageable small size and have towers of fluffy frosting on top. The woman working there on the day I visited spoke English.

Pros: unique flavors, lots of frosting

Cons: closed in the middle of theday for lunch

Nice cupcakes - Edit

I tried all of their vegan cupcakes and they were really nice. The topping was very fluffy and light but too sugary for my taste.
The owner is very friendly and sweet!

Pros: cute store and products, very friendly staff

Cons: a little too sweet for my taste

Return to Vienna Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Easy-Going Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.