Eastern Bloc Records' Cafe

( 1 review )

5a Stevenson Sq, Manchester, England, M1 1DN

Serves meat, vegan options available. A cafe in a record shop offering full vegan breakfast of sausages, spinach, tomato, mushrooms, beans and avocado with toast of choice, vegan sandwiches and a good selection of vegan cakes, all made-in-house by the chef. Open Mon-Fri 7:30am-6:00pm, Sat 9:00am-6:00pm, Sun 10:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Western, British, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Veganolive1

Great Vibe & Vegan Food - Edit

Eastern Bloc Records is a quirky chill out kind of place in my favourite part of Manchester, the Northern Quarter. They offer vegan breakfast for £8.00 which I chose with extra avocado instead of beans, but forgot to swap the sausages (I can't eat soya), however I knew my husband would eat them. A large decaf black Americano was a perfect pick me up and if you like milk they offer soya and almond milk, at no extra charge.

I loved the breakfast even without sausages, everything was cooked perfectly and the seasoning was spot on, chef knows how to cook for sure, the toast was excellent too.

I notice there were two vegan sandwiches on offer and a great selection of vegan cakes in the cabinet, so I will definitely return.

Pros: Vegan breakfast, Vegan sandwiches, Vegan cakes

Return to Manchester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eastern Bloc Records' Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.