First Review by CNizz

Decent Place - Edit

I've been to this store a few times. I find most of the products over priced but they do keep a very impressive stock of items. I called once to check stock on a product and I was instructed to call back the next day to speak to a manager. I was disappointed that I was unable to verify if the product I was searching for was in stock. This should not have required a return phone call.

Pros: Good selection of products

Cons: Price, Customer Service

Excellent produce - Edit

I came here once a few weeks ago and I was impressed by the quality and selection of the organic produce. A lot of it is local, and inexpensive. Their selection of vegan grocery is limited, but they have an extensive gluten-free grocery.

Pros: Local and organic produce, Inexpensive

Cons: Limited vegan fare

Earthgrown delights! - Edit

Earthgrown Market (formerly Boney's) is a San Diego institution for wholefoods, natural foods, and vegan and vegetarian resources. It has a wide variety of excellently priced options, including a bulk foods department and deli in addition to its raw foods / organics. Earthgrown is also a fully-stocked vitamin and mineral provider, and offers a number of trusted vegan and vegetarian brands, as well as many gluten-free options. It is an invaluable resource for customers in the San Diego area.

Pros: Wide variety, Excellent prices, Locally owned

Return to Oceanside Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Earthgrown Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.