Earthbound Farm Stand and Cafe

831-625-6219

7250 Carmel Valley Rd (at 3.5 miles east of Hwy 1), Carmel, California, USA, 93923

Serves meat, vegan options available. Farm fresh organic produce and flowers, food from its certified organic kitchen, plus lovely gardens and summer events. Earthbound Farm packages its salad greens and sells at markets nationwide. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-6:30pm, Sun 9:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by ely_riou

Pure pleasure! Great place for relaxing lunch. - Edit

Darling farm setting with two daily soups, organic salad bar, sandwich special, beautiful baked goods and organic produce to purchase. Other prepared foods offered to go too but we always eat at the outside tables, even heaters for cool days, because the view is so pleasant. Visit the herb garden and there is even a children's garden. Beautiful fresh cut flowers and gourmet items make for great gift buying. Dog friendly too. So pretty you tend to linger and wander after delicious healthy lunch. Very friendly, helpful staff.

Fun small place - Edit

Fun little market with some packaged lunch vegan items. Has a mini salad bar (with their own organically grown greens that are sold around the country) and a counter with mostly non vegan items. Made myself a salad and had their white bean kale soup from packaged area which they would warm up for me if I wanted. Lots of big picnic tables outside in country atmosphere. Fun place to bring kids as they can run around outside and when I went they had piles of pumpkins and people selling their wares in a festive atmosphere outside.

A great vegan option in Carmel Valley! - Edit

Finding the Earthbound Farm Stand was a welcome, wonderful surprise. My partner and I had gone to the Central Coast area for a hiking getaway. We had not previously spent any time in Carmel Valley, so we anticipated having to make a lot of our own vegan sandwiches in our hotel room. While driving up the valley, we spotted the Earthbound Farm Stand and knew we would need to try it out.

They do serve meat and dairy-containing products, but they have a very decent salad bar and, at least the time we visited, two or three vegan grain salads. They also had one non-dairy coconut milk based ice cream on offer, as well as great bread products from local bakeries. Plus, nearly everything in the shop is organic. A great herbivore option for in Carmel Valley.

Pros: great variety of vegan options, fresh, organic ingredients

Cons: a bit expensive

Return to Carmel Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Earthbound Farm Stand and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.