Earth to Table

Small raw food cafe opened since 2012. Offers juices, smoothies, cold press coffee, salads, raw vegan meals and desserts. Everything is gluten-free. Sells a selection of health products. Open Wed-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Raw, Western, Take-out

First Review by elm

delicious but expensiveeeee - Edit

cool location and good vibes in the cafe..I got the banana bread with ice cream.. it was a little too sweet and too much going on.. I couldn't really enjoy it and didn't even finish it (and I alwaayyyss finish everything).. love the concept and next time I'm in Sydney I'll come back to try another dish

Pros: diverse and exciting menu

Cons: expensive

Best Breakfast - Edit

Excellent vegan cafe. They have some wonderfully refreshing breakfasts plus a range of other good raw meals available. There is also plenty of delicious looking raw cakes that seem very popular if that's your thing.

Pros: lots of raw, breakfasts

Cons: opens late closes early , lot of dishes are pretty heavy(fat content)

Food is almost as good as raw food in Los Angeles - Edit

I really love this place and go when i can and the hours are never long enough. Closes way too early for me(6pm). I want to eat late and never do mornings anywhere. Ofcourse the food is amazing. I dont think i have had anything there to complain about. Serve sizes are good, food service is great and everything is fresh

Pros: Amazing food, its all vegan and raw, comfortable place

Cons: very small trading hours, place is small

my favourite café near work - Edit

I come here all the time after work for a pick me up, and I'm never disappointed. It's pretty expensive but that's what you have to pay for to eat super-charged food!

Pros: the rocky road and mint & spirulina ball, the iced coffee drinks e.g. Give Me A High, smoothies!

Cons: service is great when it's quiet, but slow when it

Falafel salad was really good - Edit

The only place in Sydney I've seen tofu scramble. I'll have to come back for brekkie.

The salad was good, the dressing was really tasty.

Pros: good food, friendly staff, good vibe

Cons: small place

Fantastic Food - Edit

I loved this place. From all raw food restaurants I tried in Sydney and Melbourne this was my favourite. The quality of the food was always high and fresh. And the cakes were divine. I wish I could learn how to make cakes like that. No other restaurant I tried before was able to make raw vegan cakes like them. My favourite was the Mojito and Pear & Ginger cake, but I didn't have enough time to try all. I would certainly come back here and I took 3 of my friends here.

Pros: All raw, High quality healthy food, Very friendly service

Cons: a bit expensive

Absolutely delicious and exquisite - Edit

We visited this restaurant not long after it opened and loved it. Everything we had was perfectly prepared, top quality and scrumptious. The desserts were incredible.

The food was not as rich as you often find in raw cafés, we managed to find some reasonably light dishes to order. Servings were not huge, so we ended up spending a fair bit, but it was a wonderful treat. Hope to return again one day.

I'm not sure if they take bookings, but I would recommend reserving a table if possible. We had to wait awhile to get in, but it was worth it.

Pros: Delicious, Scrumptious , Top class quality

Cons: May need to wait for a table if busy, Slightly on the pricey side

Nice raw food, beware the woo - Edit

The raw food and desserts are good but as a scientist I don't feel comfortable in the presence of so much anti scientific products and literature. Although I guess I shouldn't be surprised - I do know that some raw foodies have ideas about nutrition which are at best unorthodox, and at worst seem not to relate to any biochemistry I learned at uni.

Go for some different and tasty vegan food wise and don't look at the shelves. Or read the menu too hard.

Pros: 100% vegan, Great tasting well rounded menu

Cons: The overpowering woo

Good Food, Good Service, Expensive - Edit

The food is really nice. Servers are really friendly. Only problem is the small portion sizes and the price.
Updated from previous review on Saturday November 23, 2013

Pros: Food , Atmosphere, Friendly Staff

Cons: Price, Serving Sizes, Small portions

A Jewel in the Crown of Eating - Edit

Earth to Table is not to be missed. wonderful live food for all taste. Fresh juices, amazing meals from breakfast to lunch
A huge variety to choose from salads, mains, and heavenly raw cakes.
All served by lovely friendly staff.
All vegan, gluten free, and so very nourishing. Every time we eat here we feel supercharged

Pros: Excellent food, great value, so very healthy

Return to Bondi Junction Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Earth to Table closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.