Earth Origins

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 941-924-4754

1930 Stickney Point Rd, Sarasota, Florida, USA, 34231

Health food market with deli and hot bar. Stocks organic produce, bulk grains, nuts and seeds, gluten free, vegan, and kosher foods, plus pet supplies, vitamins and supplements, health and beauty products and baked items. Formerly The Granary Natural Foods Market. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-8:00pm, Sun 10:00am-7:00pm.

First Review by ChrisLPN

Great Health Food Store with Hot bar and Deli with Healthy Eats - Edit

Loved this market. Helped us stay healthy on our vacation! They have A LOT of healthy foods and supplements with a juice and smoothie bar. Along with a hot bar for food! Their wraps and gluten free dips are very good. We packed a nice picnic lunch from here which we carried to the beach. You might want to check them out if you're ever at Siesta Key.

Pros: Lots of organic healthy stuff

The Only Health Food Supermarket I've Ever Found - Edit

The Granary is a vegan's dream store. They stock groceries, supplements, household goods, even cosmetics! They have a deli that is to die for, and the best vegan cole slaw I've ever tasted. It's the only place remotely close to me that I can go and get fresh raw flax seed crackers, cruelty-free makeup, organic fruit, and have a delicious meal all in one trip. Plus they open at 8 AM so folks who work nights like myself can stop by on the way home for a bedtime snack! I live one town south and usually shop at Richard's which is nice but doesn't have near the selection as the Granary.

Pros: Excellent variety, Vegan/Veg deli treats, Always find what I came for!

Cons: There is only one that I know of, Bit of a drive but worth it

dragonmama 21 Feb 2016 - Earth Origins is not interested in your health, they are totally motivated by profits, pay and treat their staff like crap and have a pricing structure that is insane. Some items are many dollars more per pound, like coffee, than other health food store in town. They have a company policy of repair do not replace on faulty devices in their stores. I have witnessed customers being injured badly from shelves and racks collapsing on them while they were shopping, then the store's insurance company refuses to even pay their medical bills. This company is run by investment company who's only mission is gouging consumers. Their deli and bulk products are risky because of being left too long and they should be avoided unless you are near starvation.Richard's stoes are friendlier and cleaner.Or better yet buy online from Rawfood World where they are more concerned about providing better prices and best of quality!

Return to Sarasota Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Earth Origins closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.