First Review by MarionC.

Great healthfood store - excellent selection - Edit

Really appreciated having this place during my trip to Palm Harbor. Could buy just about everything I needed to cook up delicious healthy vegan meals (was catering for a big group). They have a good selections of weigh bins, fresh produce, breads, freezer, fridge, non-food products of every kind. It's a big store really helpful.

They also serve fresh salad to go and juices etc.

The only downside is finding that they also seem to serve meat.... a bit off putting from somewhere that is meant to be aware and conscious.

All said though it's an excellent place and well worth a visit.

Pros: excellent selection, lots of fresh veg & fruit

Cons: serves meat

Glad to have Earth Origins - Edit

It's true that some prices are high, but others are low as the other reviewer stated. The sales are great and every Sunday they have 10% off day. When I was sick, I was able to send my husband for some organic vegan soup from their salad/soup bar and it was much more reasonable than buying from a restaurant.

Pricey - Edit

Sometimes they have sales that are really good. For example tofurkey slices were 2.99 per pack. I only go to earth orgins for vegan substitutes like if I need vegan cheese because they carry daiya. The food they make is very good especially the eggless egg salad and vegan coleslaw but the prices are too high for me to ever shop here regularly.

Pros: Pretty good selection

Cons: Expensive

my favorite health food store - Edit

I love to eat a vegetarian lunch there, it always tastes very delicious. They have a big selection of everything in this store, and they are really friendly and helpful especially in the vitamin section.
I always try to take my family and friends there, and I also try to change them into vegetarians.

Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, friendly staff

Cons: none, none, none

Return to Palm Harbor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Earth Origins closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2585 times since Aug 2007.