First Review by Jklick33

IMPRESSED - Edit

I am from out of town & needed some clean food & wheat grass. I have never been to a health food store where I have been helped by such a knowledgeable & caring employee. Charlie is incredibly knowledgeable & helped me to find exactly what I needed. I will frequent while I'm in town.

Vegetarian

Contributions +15

Great Products and Deli -- Even better prices - Edit

This store is right near my house and business. I stop here nearly daily for breakfast or lunch. They have a large selection of fresh soups daily, a salad bar, juice bar and deli. A healthy, affordable, and quick way to get a tasty vegetarian lunch. Their produce is almost all organic -- and they prices are super affordable. Often times much lower than the health food sections of major grocery carriers. This place is a gem. Stop by for their 10% off store wide on Wednesday.

Pros: Great selection of prepared foods, Affordable organic produce, Lots of Vegetarian food

DavidGoldberg 04 Jul 2011 - This response is obviously written by someone who is involved with the store one way or another. This store is in need of rennovation and new manmagement.....

Return to St Petersburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Earth Origins Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.