First Review by XRavenhood

Amazing! - Edit

This store is amazing. I went today just to check it out and had to grab a cart because they had a whole host of vegan items. This store is pretty big, clean, and well stocked. It's also about ten minutes away from my house which makes it just perfect. They have a great variety of Coconut/Soy/Almond ice creams, tons of soy/coconut creamers, meat alternatives, and great cruelty free beauty products. Lake Mary doesn't have many health food stores to choose from so I'm incredibly glad we got Earth Origins! It isn't as pricey as Whole Foods but it's still a bit pricier than Target and on par with Publix, I'd say. Great store, will be going there a lot!
Updated from previous review on Friday August 02, 2013

Pros: Big, Gem for Lake Mary area, Tons of vegan noms

Cons: Tad pricey

So Glad it's Here! - Edit

This is the first health food store in Lake Mary! It's about time - and not even five minutes from my house! It's right on the main road, so it's super easy to get to. I love that it has so much vegan food. They have tons of vegan ice cream options, and vegan pudding, so when I have a sweet tooth it's easy to satisfy. They also sell Tofutti cream cheese and stuff like that, yum! It's all organic - love that! This place has almost completely replaced the big grocery store in our area for me, I love not having to go to Publix and hunt for organic and vegan food! My mom loves it because I find plenty of food here for me, and she can buy organic non-veg for the rest of the family. :)

Pros: Lots of vegan eats, Great, friendly staff, All organic!

Cons: Can't think of any!

Great health food store - Edit

I was pleasantly surprised to find this health food store. It recently open and is staffed with friendly, helpful employees. They have a nice selection of food, produce and eco-friendly products and their prices are pretty good considering a health food store. They have a handful of stuff on big sale. Location is pretty good.

Pros: Great customer service, Fair prices, clean store, The only health food store in the area

Return to Lake Mary Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Earth Origins closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2283 times since Mar 2013.