CLOSED: Earth Girls Goodies & Eatery

Contact 970-247-1638

2876 N Main, Durango, Colorado, USA, 81301

Serves meat, vegan options available. Might have been all-veg when it first opened but as of Jun 2016 it's offering meat as add-on to bowls and salads. Previously at 1849 N Main. CONFIRMED CLOSED, DEC 2016. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-6:30pm, Sat 11:00am-3:00pm.

Category: American, Organic, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by tesschallis

Accomodates everyone! - Edit

I love Earth Girls because they have great energy, delicious food and everything is gluten free. I am not a vegetarian now but my husband and I were both raised as vegetarian/vegan and we still tend to eat that way with occasional forays into paleo. They do now have some meat/egg additions, but they follow cross contamination precautions and after eating there at least once a week since they opened, I definitely trust them to do things right!

Pros: Supports Local Farmers! , Can take your meat eating friends!, Roasted sweet potatoes!

Cons: Can be noisy, Not a lot of seating

Earth Girls? - Edit

Vegan and preferably raw in Durango CO leaves you mildly desperate. I was excited to find this place. But had I not been starving and on my way to a plane...I would have asked for my money back before they made the food. They serve all food in plastic containers. Not bio plastic and don't recycle.
Flat out refused to put the food I watched them make into my own containers. And when asked why they responded that it was too much to keep up with the dishes!?! I was the only one in there amongst 8 indoor tables and a huge out door area. I watched the them clean the same table twice for good measure...clearly busy.
Earth Girls!? Really! Wouldn't go back for that reason. Durango you should be complaining.

My favorite place in Durango! - Edit

This place is such a gem! ALL of their food is not only vegan, but healthy!! It's also all gluten-free. Their desserts are fabulous, you can't go wrong with their best seller, the chocolate ganache pie. I also favor their spring rolls, falafel, un-tuna salad, and my daughter loves their muffins. They'll be moving soon to a location with eat in dining.... Just in time for winter!

Return to Durango Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Earth Girls Goodies & Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.