Earth Fare - South Asheville

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 828-210-0100

1856 Hendersonville Rd, Asheville, North Carolina, USA, 28803

"The healthy supermarket." Market chain offering choices in fresh local and organic produce, salad and hot food bar, bulk staple, vegan-friendly items, and other natural grocery. Open daily.

First Review by FLGIRL

Man... - Edit

Well, I'll probably never look at my local Earth Fare the same way again now that I know how awesome the one in Asheville is. Vegan options galore, including awesome cookies.
The one downside was the wait at checkout and the busy parking lot.

Pros: lots of vegan options

Fantastic Store - Edit

Visiting from Seattle and missing my Whole Foods and local vegan grocery, I was able to shop and get some great things at this nice store. VEGAN CARROT CAKE!!! Need I say more?

Pros: Desserts, Atmosphere, Food

Fantastic! - Edit

What a find! Drove from our vacation home in Waynesville NC to check out this grocery store as I needed a place to find some vegan items. This store beats anything we have in my hometown down in the West Ft Lauderdale area. It's clean, fantastically layed-out and even better; the staff is so helpful and went out of their way to help us out today. They seemed very knowledgable too. This place was first class. I'm wondering if they'll open one up in our neck of the woods back home in FL!

I'll definitely be back here to shop for prepared foods and other grocery items. Just a great place to have in Asheville!

Return to Asheville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Earth Fare - South Asheville closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1044 times since May 2008.