Earth Fare - Raleigh

• Health-food-store Health Store
919-433-1390

10341 Moncreiffe Rd (at Lumley Rd in Brierdale Shopping Ctr), Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, 27617

"The healthy supermarket." Market chain offering choices in fresh local and organic produce, salad and hot food bar, bulk staple, vegan-friendly items, and other natural grocery. Open daily.

First Review by mamaunsell

Awesome Store - Edit

I've been to EarthFare any number of times over the past few years, both in Raleigh and the (now-defunct) Chapel Hill locations. The people are very friendly and helpful, and the produce is always fresh. Some of my other vegan friends have called it "Whole Foods without all the evil". Sure, it's a bit more expensive than Whole Foods, but you can feel better about going there simply because it's NC local. I notice the price difference mostly in the bulk goods section, but I'm sure there are items that are cheaper here than at Whole Foods, too.

They've also introduced a super great coupon program available for free via their website, so be sure to sign up for their coupon promotions before you go to the store. In the past 6 months, I've gotten a bag of organic apples, several boxes of free cereal, a free dinner, and numerous coupons for $5 off a $20 purchase, amongst other awesome things. With coupons like these, it really does balance out the price difference with Whole Foods.

Pros: NC local, friendly staff, awesome prepared food

Cons: kind of expensive, out of the way

Fantastic - Edit

what a great find, bought salad and vegan chicken from the food bar. The staff were very friendly and helpful gave us lots of food samples, yummy I only wished we had found this place earlier

Pros: lots of vegan stuff, friendly staff, happy to give you samples

Cons: none

Return to Raleigh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Earth Fare - Raleigh closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.