Earth Fare - Greenville

• Health-food-store Health Store
864-527-4220

3620 Pelham Rd, Greenville, South Carolina, USA, 29615

"The healthy supermarket." Market chain offering choices in fresh local and organic produce, salad and hot food bar, bulk staple, vegan-friendly items, and other natural grocery. Open daily.

First Review by coconutgirl

Attack of the Veggies! - Edit

My husband could eat that wrap every day and be happy. We are very thankful for their options in their prepared food section. The hot bar however always seems to lack true vegan options. When we lived in Greenville, this was our favorite grocery stop.

Pros: Vegan options, Great Grocery

GREAT GROCERY STORE - Edit

I have been to this Earth Fare and the 2 Earth Fares in Asheville, NC (an hour away). It's a great grocery store. Lots of vegetarian and vegan selections in the deli area and beautiful organic produce. They also sell plants and herbs, as well as vitamins and stuff like that. Try the curry fake-chicken salad from the deli! It is delicious! When I leave the area, I miss shopping at this store.

Pros: Fantastic Deli, Beautiful Produce, Always friendlyl staff

Cons: IT'S NOT IN MY HOME TOWN!

Great selection - Edit

Earth Fare usually has a great selection of food, cafe style. Lots of vegetarian options.

Pros: Excellent food, Great dining area, Friendly staff

Cons: Can be far from town

Return to Greenville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Earth Fare - Greenville closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.