Earth Fare - Fairlawn

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 330-668-3500

3737 W Market St, Fairlawn, Ohio, USA, 44333

"The healthy supermarket." Market chain offering choices in fresh local and organic produce, salad and hot food bar, bulk staple, bakery, vegan-friendly items, and other natural grocery. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 9:00am-9:00pm.

First Review by Deathette

This place is great... - Edit

I really like this place, I just wish I lived closer to it.

We got a couple of their fresh made take out pizzas. They were amazing, I am from the NY area and Ohioans have no idea what real pizza is...this place surprised me pleasantly.

They have a great selection for vegetarians and vegans, including prepared and convenance foods. The only thing I saw was a limited seafood section of that os your thing.

Really enjoyed my first visit here, the pizza was phenomenal and I will certainly be back there even though it is a bit of a haul for me.

EarthFare - Edit

Great store, I travel 30 minutes to shop here because I can pretty much guarantee to find everything needed for vegan. Best organic selection in town.

Pros: Big roomy store, Beautiful produce, Huge natural health section

Great store - Edit

Plenty of veg options, both fresh and frozen. Vegan options include soups, ravioli, delicious pimento "cheese" spread, frozen "meats", chocolate, and more. Gluten free options. Website boasts: "NO artificial fats or artificial trans fats, NO High-Fructose Corn Syrup, NO Artificial Colors, NO Artificial Flavors, NO Artificial Preservatives, NO Artificial Sweeteners, NO Antibiotics or Synthetic Growth Hormones in our Fresh Meat or Dairy, NO bleached or bromated flour".

Pros: great variety, healthy

Return to Fairlawn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Earth Fare - Fairlawn closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1083 times since Nov 2011.