Earth Fare - Athens

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 706-227-1717

1689 S Lumpkin St (at Milledge Ave), Athens, Georgia, USA, 30606

"The healthy supermarket." Market chain offering choices in fresh local and organic produce, salad and hot food bar, bulk staple, vegan-friendly items, and other natural grocery. Open daily.

First Review by chandadefoor

Well Stocked - Edit

They had quite a few vegan speciality items that I wad surprised to find. Things like Greek Style coconut yogurt are not found everywhere. I very much enjoyed their vegan chicken salad from the deli case. Everyone was very helpful and knew what vegan meant. All things that I appreciate in a market.

Love it! - Edit

I've been going to Earth Fare here in Athens, Georgia for a little over 5 years. I love it! I especially love the deli section! They always have amazing salads, sushi, sandwiches etc. They have the best Vegan nuggets I've ever had and they also make a wonderful Vegan "chicken" salad with them. Love it!

Pros: Great Deli, Wonderful Healthy Choices, Friendly and Helpful Staff

Cons: Pricey

We Were Thrilled - Edit

My husband and I were thrilled to find Earth Fare in Athens, GA. We are vegan and also health nuts. We have been buying groceries at Earth Fare for months now, even though we have to drive almost an hour to get there. The food bar is a nice treat as well!

Pros: Lovely Selection, Vegan Options, Good food bar

Cons: Pricy

Return to Athens Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Earth Fare - Athens closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1372 times since Aug 2007.