First Review by BayHabourVege

a goldmine - Edit

huge selection of vegetarian products mostly imported from Malaysia as owners are malaysian.
I like the range of mock meat they sell, there are lots i have never seen before.
Also a large range of tofu.
A great shop and well worth the drive out there if you live in the city. saturday mornings is best time to go- no traffic and a lion dancing club practices there so we were treated to lion dancing display by a group of school children. Very loud but adorable :)

Pros: good price, large selection

Cons: long way to go if you live in city, traffic back on motorway

OMG. This supermarket is GOD's gift - Edit

I LOVE this place. I always go there to pick up fake/mock meat. This supermarket is GOD's gift to Vegans and Vegetarians in Auckland, New Zealand. Ask for this item " Crispy Chicken ( soy protein/fake meat) = Orangish packaging" you can make Indian style or Thai style curry with this, which = me having orgasm inside my mouth when i eat it. You can also make KFC style fried chicken with it. It is also excellent for chinese/korean/japanese style foods too. Omg!!! my mouth is watering just by thinking about it. Anyhow, I highly recommend this Vegan/Vegetarian Supermarket.

Rating : 10/10 ( Epic Awesomeness)

Return to Auckland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has E-PACS Supermart closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.