E-PACS Supermart

• Health-food-store Health Store
09-2729048

12 Nandina Ave, East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand

Importer of vegetarian food products including vegetarian faux meats chilled and frozen, plus other groceries. Open Mon-Sun 9:30am-6:00pm. Closed public holidays.

First Review by BayHabourVege

great range - Edit

I bought delicious affordable veg chicken burgers.
Called "Green Farm, since 1989" Vegetarian Chicken Burger
Vegetarian Burger Ayam

High protein no added preservatives no cholesterol meat free.
8 pieces. made from textured soya beans and mushrooms.

made in malaysia.

Pros: price good, variety, flavours very good

Cons: also sells meat, not so central location

Amazing selection - Edit

There's a brilliant selection of plant-based "meats" sold here, from vegan-style KFC meats and delicious vegan satays to authentic cookies and spices from SE Asia.

I felt transported back to Malaysia - so many of their products are from Malaysia, including some hard-to-find goodies based on my trips to other Asian supermarkets in NZ.

Whilst they've coloured dots to distinguish vegan products, I strongly recommend that vegans read ingredients as it's not unusual for them to put the wrong coloured sticker on their vegan products.

Ask to sign up to be a member; you'll get 5% off and you'll get to accumulate points.

Pros: An assortment of yummy satays, Sooo much variety , Ample parking

a goldmine - Edit

huge selection of vegetarian products mostly imported from Malaysia as owners are malaysian.
I like the range of mock meat they sell, there are lots i have never seen before.
Also a large range of tofu.
A great shop and well worth the drive out there if you live in the city. saturday mornings is best time to go- no traffic and a lion dancing club practices there so we were treated to lion dancing display by a group of school children. Very loud but adorable :)

Pros: good price, large selection

Cons: long way to go if you live in city, traffic back on motorway

OMG. This supermarket is GOD's gift - Edit

I LOVE this place. I always go there to pick up fake/mock meat. This supermarket is GOD's gift to Vegans and Vegetarians in Auckland, New Zealand. Ask for this item " Crispy Chicken ( soy protein/fake meat) = Orangish packaging" you can make Indian style or Thai style curry with this, which = me having orgasm inside my mouth when i eat it. You can also make KFC style fried chicken with it. It is also excellent for chinese/korean/japanese style foods too. Omg!!! my mouth is watering just by thinking about it. Anyhow, I highly recommend this Vegan/Vegetarian Supermarket.

Rating : 10/10 ( Epic Awesomeness)

SamanthaFairley 11 Jan 2018 - Lol. Thanks so much for your great review, I will definitely be going there soon! I live out south and didn't know where to shop! Glad to hear about a good one!! ?

Return to Auckland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has E-PACS Supermart closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.