Duluth Grill

Contact 218-726-1150

118 S 27th Ave W, Duluth, Minnesota, USA, 55806

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu includes gluten free as well a vegetarian section that marks which are or can be made vegan. Ues produce grown in its parking lot garden and on its rooftop.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by VeganET

Most Excellent!!! - Edit

I was in Duluth for a quick visit and none of my Minnesota family is vegan. I came across this gem that makes a home style meat and potatoes cuisine but also vegan and raw options!!! They also grow herbs and produce on their property too. EVERYONE was happy, especially me. I had the curry on one visit and the vegan tacos the second, both were excellent. Will be back next time I am in Duluth!!!

the best food stop of the trip - Edit

Traveling with my sisters we needed a meal in Duluth. I'm supposed to give it 5 stars because they loved it! Everything we order was outstanding. I had the quinoa curry bowl, very flavorful and got some extra sauce. My hubby got the Raw-getti gain a home run. My sister and spouse had the wild rice chicken burrito bowl & aloha burger and my other brother in law enjoyed the meat pie special. My other sister enjoyed 3 sides smashed potatoes, sweet potato chips and kale with the green curry. I could not keep my fingers out of her sides!! We all wished we lived closer!

Pros: great service, menu for all, excellent food

Cons: parking (no RV parking)

Nice Restaurant with Plentiful Vegan Options - Edit

I have eaten at Duluth Grill a handful of times as a vegan over the years, and I have never been disappointed. Their menu changes sometimes, but they always have a fresh handful of vegan options available and always beyond the standard tofu and vegetable fare. The latest vegan dish I tried was the Living Nutty Taco, a raw vegan dish that was VERY filling and wonderfully tasteful! The staff are all very knowledgeable about the menu items and are very professional and courteous. I rarely eat out, but this restaurant is always one of my top choices when I eat out on special occasions!

Pros: friendly knowledgeable staff, variety of vegan food, Most of their food is locally grown

Cons: Wait time for seating due to popularity

great place! - Edit

This place is awesome! Lots of vegan and vegetarian options, even the baked goods are gluten free and/or vegan. I had the vegan omelete and the portions were massive and delicious! Definitely visiting again when I come back to Duluth.

Pros: cafe style seating, great service, parking lot

Great Restaurant - Edit

went here for breakfast and were pleasantly surprised to find it the best restaurant around... for breakfast, lunch, or dinner you'll find a broad variety of unique menu options that are tasty and animal-friendly~

Pros: vegan options, vegetarian options, friendly staff

At home in Duluth - Edit

I am a southerner. I HATE to admit it, although my better half says that I am as well so I suppose its true. This gem offers vegan slices for any plate, Moroccan Hummus sandwiches, and even a Thai tofu dish. I think I heard the officers at the table behind talking about hunting elk and/or Moose as well. Makes one feel at home. I am sure they couldn't even pronounce tofu (anyone, a friendly bet? no? PSHHH, Lamesauce). Our waitress pretty much rocked, a lifetime waitress who knew the ins and outs of the industry, she helped out one of our guests who had dietary issues. I'd go again and again. Try the Buffalo Tofu app, its not bad.

Pros: Feels like home, great mix for people watching, TOFU

Cons: wanted a beer to no avail.

Pleasant suprise - Edit

This family-style/dive diner in West Duluth is about the last place you would expect to find great vegetarian & vegan food. The food was fresh and filling. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the vegetarian menu. I highly recommend this place!

Return to Duluth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Duluth Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.