First Review by taro1000

Yum - Edit

They were almost closed but we're happy to feed us and another couple they came in. Really delicious home style food. a lot of flavour. decent price and really lovely staff. We had two different soups and these delicious meatball things (like half meatball half falafel.)

Cons: a bit out of the city centre

outstanding customer service / friendly atmosphere - Edit

I came to Italy for a few days and was desperate to find a place in Verona that would make me a customised vegan birthday cake. Even thought Dulcamara vegan bio bistrot is not a bakery, Monica has organised me one!
The cake was amazing!! Furthermore, she even messaged me a few days later asking if I was happy with it!
I also had some food before going back to UK and once again, I wasn't disappointed! Differently to most of the vegan places, they have a lot of healthy, nutritious and yummy options!
Very friendly atmosphere and cheap too!

good variety of tasty Italian food - Edit

rel. small, easy going , casual, comfortable place with excellent Italian food. very nice owners,real vegan people who try to make this world a better place. inexpensive, organic food. moccaccino and tiramisu were fabulous :)

Pros: inexpensive, nice, vegan only, tasty, many dishes

Cons: none

Cute place - Edit

We popped in to kill some time before heading to the train station. We weren't hungry so only had some juice, which was very refreshing. The food looked good and the staff was very friendly.

Pros: Convenient to train station, Friendly staff

Cons: Wasn't open on Sunday when we first tried to go

Fresh and fast - Edit

I sat down for lunch around 13:00, and ordered some hemp pasta salad and a glass of coke (some sort of bio coke). It came instantly (less than a minute, as it was pre prepared). I got some carrot cake (I think) for desert, it was the softest and nicest cake I've had in a long time!

Overall friendly staff, and nice and fast service.

Also met some lovely people brother/sister travelling together, they were seated next to me by the staff, which I think was great as I haven't talked to that many vegans here.

I can very much recommend this place, especially for a snack or lunch.

Pros: Friendly staff, Fast service, Great, cheap dishes for a light lunch

Cons: Outdoor seating would be great, but the location w

So happy they stayed open for me! - Edit

Lovely little find, slightly outside central Verona, but please do pay them a visit! I arrived at 1525, unaware they closed at 1530 but they still welcomed me with all smiles and let me stay for some food. Lovely fresh food and great team.

Wonderful organic vegan spot! - Edit

Dulcumara is just outside the Centro and is fresh, light and open as far as atmosphere. The brioches are the bomb and the veggie burger is great! The seitan is very flavorful. Had one of the quiches too, it was ok, pretty light in flavor.

They sometimes have donuts and different desserts like tiramisu, carrot cake and cupcakes. They serve breakfast pastries and lunch/early dinner. They have gluten free options, I saw a quinoa with veggies dish. They had some pasta dishes that looked good too. They change their menu often, they had to print one up for us because we came right before lunch was ready.

The staff was very friendly!

vegan in Verona - Edit

Gemütliches kleines Restaurant. Super nette Bedienung und Chefs.
Das Essen war gut aber nicht herausragend. Preiswerte Getränke und leckerer Café und Kuchen.
Ich würde wieder hingehen.

Pros: preiswert, sehr freundliches Personal

Return to Verona Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dulcamara Bio Vegan Bistrot closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.