Due Di Moro

036520101

Via Ceriolo 25, Gardone Riviera, Italy, 25083

Serves fish, vegan options available. Restaurant and accommodation by Garda Lake designed with bio-building philosophy. Owner/chef is a vegan who prepares meals with spices and vegetables from his garden.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Italian, Non-veg

First Review by roninna

A Beautiful Place - Edit

We were luck enough to be able to visit this resturant so many times due our trip to Lake Garda, as we were guests at the B&B.

Everyday the food was prepared fresh and always tasted amazing. The chef is vegan and the waiting staff were very clued up on what was vegan. The menu is all vegetarian except for 1 course which always contained a fish option.

The views from the restaurant are amazing.

The waitress who waited on us most nights provided an exellent service and was very friendly.

I hope to return in the future to this gem of a place.

(I would have given it 5 stars, but happy cow only allows up to 4 for a place that isn't fully veg - which I feel is a shame as this place has some of the best vegan food tasted)

A hidden treasure - Edit

Some say great restaurants are hard to find. I'm pretty sure that's the case with Due Di Moro, in a literal kind of way. It required some nervous kilometers on roads that looked like they were too small for even one car to drive on, but once we found this romantic restaurant on the mountainslopes above Gardone Riviera, we enjoyed every minute of it and stayed long after the sun set behind the hilltops. The view over lake Garda is breathtaking, the owner and staff are really, really kind and the food is exellently prepared with vegetables from the housegarden. If you are looking for a lovely vegan diner around lake Garda, Due Di Moro should without a doubt be on top of your list.

Updated from previous review on 2017-09-10

Pros: Really nice staff, Great view over the lake, Great food

Cons: None that come to mind

Great find for vegan foodies - Edit

Beautiful, skillfully cooked fresh food.
Lovely atmosphere in rustic Country guest house. Host was very friendly and great sence of humor.

Pros: Great local wines; own vegetable garden

Cons: A little hard to find

tastiness - Edit

Together with my boyfriend, we went to „Due di Moro“ and we were both very passionated about that place.

I’m full vegan, but my boyfriend eats meat so it is a nice place for couples, friends or familys with different eating preferences.

We sat outside at the terrace and had an amazing view over the Garda Lake. Our waitress was extremly nice, helpful and fast, even though she was the only waitress for 4/5 desks. She was able to explain me which dishes from the menu are vegan or could be prepared in vegan. She also told me that the chef is vegan, so there won’t be any problems with the preparation.

Food:
Starter – Chillies Salad
Main dish – Spagetthi alla Carbonara (amazing!)
Dessert – Apple & Raisin Compote

My boyfriend got the same starter as i had (but with cheese) and his main dish was fish, which he really enjoyed but the most special dish for us, was the zucchini salad. Usually he hates zucchinis but the salad was not from this world. It was extremly delicious even though it was prepared extremly basic. (By the way the olive oil which is used for cooking is high quality) The Wine was also fine! In our mind you get more pleasure than the actually price you pay.

At the end the chef came out and asked us how we liked the meal. That was very kind and caring. FOOD WAS AMAZING. Thank you for everything and hopefully see you next time.
Lots of Love from Berlin

Pros: Quality of Food (bio/regional), Good Service, Nice View

Cons: Sitting very close to other Guests

Return to Gardone Riviera Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Due Di Moro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.