Due Di Moro

036520101

Via Ceriolo 25, Gardone Riviera, Italy, 25083

Serves fish, vegan options available. Restaurant and accommodation by Garda Lake designed with bio-building philosophy. Owner/chef is a vegan who prepares meals with spices and vegetables from his garden. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-12:00am, Mon-Sun 7:30pm-12:00am.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Italian, Non-veg

First Review by roninna

Great find for vegan foodies - Edit

Beautiful, skillfully cooked fresh food.
Lovely atmosphere in rustic Country guest house. Host was very friendly and great sence of humor.

Pros: Great local wines; own vegetable garden

Cons: A little hard to find

tastiness - Edit

Together with my boyfriend, we went to „Due di Moro“ and we were both very passionated about that place.

I’m full vegan, but my boyfriend eats meat so it is a nice place for couples, friends or familys with different eating preferences.

We sat outside at the terrace and had an amazing view over the Garda Lake. Our waitress was extremly nice, helpful and fast, even though she was the only waitress for 4/5 desks. She was able to explain me which dishes from the menu are vegan or could be prepared in vegan. She also told me that the chef is vegan, so there won’t be any problems with the preparation.

Food:
Starter – Chillies Salad
Main dish – Spagetthi alla Carbonara (amazing!)
Dessert – Apple & Raisin Compote

My boyfriend got the same starter as i had (but with cheese) and his main dish was fish, which he really enjoyed but the most special dish for us, was the zucchini salad. Usually he hates zucchinis but the salad was not from this world. It was extremly delicious even though it was prepared extremly basic. (By the way the olive oil which is used for cooking is high quality) The Wine was also fine! In our mind you get more pleasure than the actually price you pay.

At the end the chef came out and asked us how we liked the meal. That was very kind and caring. FOOD WAS AMAZING. Thank you for everything and hopefully see you next time.
Lots of Love from Berlin

Pros: Quality of Food (bio/regional), Good Service, Nice View

Cons: Sitting very close to other Guests

Return to Gardone Riviera Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Due Di Moro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.