CLOSED: Dubai Restaurant

+44-1914477460

191 Front St, Chester-le-street, England, DH3 3AX

Serves meat, vegan options available. Large Lebanese restaurant. Vegetarian items are labelled on the menu, and most of these are vegan suitable, including 2 soups (lentil, vegetable); 6 salads (omit yoghurt sauce); 5 cold mezze items (stuffed vine leaves, grilled aubergine with tahini and lemon, etc.). Also vegan are 7 hot mezze items (hums shawarma, falafel, battata harra, etc.), 2 pastries (marinated spinach, tomato and red pepper puree), and all 8 sides (Lebanese vermicelli, rice, fries, etc.). Can make a vegan falafal wrap. Bring your own alcohol, no corkage charge. Reported closed, Oct 2017.

Categories: Lacto, Mediterranean, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by youngmolly

They certainly delivered! - Edit

I ordered 3 vegan dishes, my partner ordered vegetarian. The food was really very good, the only flaw was that because it was delivered some of it was only just warm - this would be easily rectified at home and wouldn't be an issue if you were eating in the restaurant. The vegan options aren't marked on the menu, only the vegetarian, but I was guided by another review and apparently in the restaurant the staff are knowledgeable (we ordered online, so I couldn't just ask).

Pros: Great tasting food, Something different for takeaway

Cons: Can be difficult to gauge how much food to order (

Dubai Lebanese restaurant - Edit

Really impressed with this new venue on our first visit. All our party were vegetarians so had a selection of salads, meze and pastries. All extremely good. Staff very friendly and attentive. We did suggest that they added a vegetarian main course to their menu for those veggies who would rather have starter then main course and they were very open to our suggestion. BYO was fab too as we could take along wine which was veggie too. Highly recommended..hope it keeps up this high standard!

Pros: Attentive staff, Excellent food, Bring your own wine

Cons: No veggie main course

Return to Chester-le-street Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Dubai Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.