Dtox Organic Juice and Junk - Chastain Park

• Other Other
404-848-8466

3850 Roswell Rd Ste G, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 30305

Juice bar serving raw, organic juice, and healthy junk food such as raw vegan desserts and child-friendly dPOPS. Delivery available. Previously at 305 6th St NE. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-4:00pm.

First Review by mbentz

Very pricey - Edit

My husband and I found this place because they are in the same shopping center as Green Sprout restaurant. It was a Wednesday and Green Sprout was closed (we didn't realize it) so we figured since we were there, we'd check out this place. I ordered the coffee smoothie (had almond butter and coffee) and didn't taste either coffee or almond. My drink was still pretty tasty but I was kind of disappointed. My husband got the acai smoothie which he enjoyed. They are super pricey for the size, but it was organic so we bit the bullet.

Again, the check out computer asks if you want to leave a tip (while the employee watches you) so it is uncomfortable when you decline. It baffles me that to-go places and/or places where all they do is give you food asks for a tip. And the kicker is that they expect you will. There was nothing to tip for.

Pros: Vegan, Organic

Cons: Just OK taste, Super pricey for size, Expects tips for just making your smoothie/juice

expensive but good - Edit

The juices are pretty expensive for their size, but the bottles are pretty and the ingredients are fresh. I accidentally got one with ginger and it was insanely spicy & I couldn't taste anything else. I'm from New Mexico (land of green chile), but I was in pain. Can't speak for the other mixes, but they looked good.

Pros: pretty, fast

Cons: expensive, Ginger is hella spicy

Return to Atlanta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dtox Organic Juice and Junk - Chastain Park closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.