First Review by jonnymarshall5

cool place/shop, decent food - Edit

Incredible food! The vegan burrito is really special - the best vegan burrito I've ever had. The green smoothie bowl is also tasty, but doesn't come close to the burrito. The ice coffee with their house made coconut milk is also pretty nice. The staff are great, the store decor is amazing and the shop itself stocks cool stuff - especially Drifter's own tees (stuff is pricy here though!)

I came back for my third breakfast and ordered the black rice pudding which said there was banana in it which turned out to be 3 slices... and when I asked for more I was charged for it which felt unfair as the description sounded misleading. The staff were nice enough to take it off though :)

Pros: food, staff, ambience

Cons: pricey (but this is western food in Bukit)

generally good with tasty vegan options - Edit

Nice place. Nice staff. The vegan burrito was delicious. The coffee was pretty poor but I've come to expect that in Bali.

The main thing bringing this place down was one incident where my girlfriend ordered the banana black rice pudding, which arrived with only 3 small segments of banana. We politely asked if we could get more banana, which they brought, but then tried to charge us for it. To be fair they removed this charge when we complained but it seemed pretty cheeky to us to first of all put banana on the menu for an item which arrives with less than 1/4 of a banana. And then subsequently try to charge 10K for more banana.

Return to Bali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Drifter Surf Shop & Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.