Dressed - Mercury Ville

Phloen Chit Rd, Pathum Wan, Bangkok, Thailand, 10330

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quick service cafe from the US now with several outlets in Bangkok. Offers salads, sandwiches, paninis, wraps, pasta, soups, and smoothies. Choose from pre-designed menu items or customize your own meal.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Western, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Mycall

Great salads and soups - Edit

That place with great choice for salads and also I like soups here, my favorite is tomato.

Pros: English speaker Staff, Salads, Soups, Very convenient atmosphere

last day find! - Edit

Live walking around Bangkok. Sometimes it’s really challenging to find vegan food. For some reason I love the challenge and trying to break through some language barriers. It’s all part of the travelling charm. As long as you have time.
I accidentally found this place on my last day here before flying out. Delicious or ‘aroy’ fresh food. Carrot soup, citrus salad and a pasta. I ate up Big because I was flying out on an Uncatered plans well not catered in any way for Vegans. Easy to read menu, staff spoke pretty good English but I still tried my best yet terrible Thai and they were charming. Set items on menu some cater to vegans and you can also make yo your own salads and things. Love my Thai food but this was also a nice way to go for a little change.

Updated from previous review on 2017-10-02

Pros: great staff, great food, moderate prices

Return to Bangkok Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dressed - Mercury Ville closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.