Draw Food

040-322-9370

Via Torino 26, Trieste, Italy, 34123

Serves meat, vegan options available. Local km0, organic and raw food restaurant with several vegan main options, vegan cakes, and soya milk available for milkshakes, smoothies and coffee - dairy milk is available so please specify. Vegan options aren't labelled, but the staff understand when you ask. No dairy in the food; the "ricotta" is cashew-based, so you just need to look out for meat. Kitchen opens at noon, only drinks and juices in the morning. Free Wi-Fi and power outlets. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Italian, Organic, Raw, Mediterranean, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by AnnaV

Amazing place! - Edit

I am vegan and I went to this restaurant with my boyfriend (who isn't) because it's vegan friendly. We were SO happy we picked Draw Food because their food is great, there are so many vegan options and, despite some people's prejudice against raw food, we thought that everything was awesome! And beautifully decorated as well.

Also, the people working at Draw Food are lovely and welcoming. We enjoyed chatting with one waitress and even the brilliant chef came over to talk with us.

DEFINITELY go if you're in Trieste!

Pros: Excellent food, lovely staff, Beautiful place

Return to Trieste Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Draw Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.