First Review by Indy123

nothing vegan, only vegetarian options so far - Edit

The place is nice itself (the interior) and the location is very central, but the problem – they don't have any vegan options and their burgers can't be veganized even if you ask not to put cheese in it, because their bread contains eggs.

Updated from previous review on 2017-04-29

Cons: no vegan options

Very tasty - Edit

Drama Burger is a fastfood restaurant with a nice interior style.

I had the burger with eggplant and my friend had the portobello burger. Mine was one of the best vegetarian burgers I ever had! It was super tasty. My friend said her burger was also nice.
The fries that shared with it (with rosemary and seasalt) were also nice although the portion was a bit too small to share.

The coffee is nice as well! I would definitely come back here if I get back to Vilnius.

The only con I can think of is that compared to other prices in Vilnius, the burgers are a bit expensive for the size (5-6 euro).

Pros: Very tasty veggie burgers!, Good coffee

Cons: Somewhat pricy for the amount

Marija Jure 29 Apr 2017 - The only problem – they don't have any vegan options and their burgers can't be veganized even if you ask not to put cheese in it, because their bread contains eggs.

Return to Vilnius Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Drama Burger closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.