CLOSED: Dragonfly Cafe and Gardens

Contact 541-488-4855

241 Hargadine St, Ashland, Oregon, USA, 97520

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a veggie sandwich at lunch. Dinner menu includes marinated tofu in rice and noodle bowls, or add it to any entree for a charge. Reported closed to HappyCow April 2015.

Category: American, Beer/Wine, Asian, Catering, Latin, Non-veg

First Review by VegDesigner

Vegan - Edit

I am vegan and eat at Dragonfly often and have never been disappointed. The food is nicely prepared, the service very accomidating and friendly.

Pros: excellent food, varied choices, nice atmosphere

Cons: no black bean dishes, wished they opened earlier for breakfast, would love to have posters available of the b

Claims vegan friendly, but beware - Edit

I have eaten at Dragonfly a million times. I always ordered the same dish (Wok fried rice bowl) feeling safe it was vegan...or so I was told. Turns out...it wasn't. The roasted vegetable appetizers are not vegan and when you ask for them to make it vegan, you get plain veggies with no flavor for the same price. I also resent the countless times they have made a mistake on my meal then never apologize or offer a discount for as many times as my husband and I have eaten there. If you do go, specify you are vegan and cross your fingers you actually get a vegan meal.

Pros: Ambiance

Cons: Service is poor, Not as vegan friendly as they claim

Return to Ashland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Dragonfly Cafe and Gardens closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1282 times since Dec 2009.