• Dragon Palace

Chinese
Beer/Wine
Take-out
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Full page on menu is vegetarian and other vegetarian choices available. Friendly accommodating staff. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm. Closed on Holidays.

Venue map for Dragon Palace
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by CurlyChristine

corinal

Points +1603

03 Jul 2022

Solid choice

It started out as an all vegan restaurant, but at some point switched to also serving animal products, which was disappointing. I do like the many vegan options that still exist, so I often stop in on my trips to WA.

Pros: Lots of vegan options

Cons: No outdoor seating

Shannonlea

Points +74

16 Dec 2018

Pleasantly surprised!

My family ate here today and really enjoyed it. There were quite a few vegan options. All of the dishes had a lot of vegetables and they tasted very fresh. My kids devoured everything.

The Hungry Vegan

Points +3211

20 Jan 2016

Pleasant Surprise

I liked this place. The food was on par with the usual Chinese restaurant in the US. My favorite of the 3 dishes I tried was the Szechwan Tofu. There is a weird but cool indoor/outdoorish seating area. If you're in the area, go here.

Pros: Vegan Items Called Out

CurlyChristine

Points +54

Vegetarian
12 Oct 2015

I would give 5 Stars!

I appreciate when a restaurant sets apart Vegan Options, as well as being willing to customize what we ask for. The "Chef's Special" was delicious -- fried tofu with cilantro, Vegan secret sauce, and lemon! so good! + Vegan Chow Mein! The heat was enhancing without overpowering.

Pros: Several Creative, Flavorful Vegan Options , Vegan Options set out in the menu, Helpful Staff