Dragon King's Daughter

Contact 502-632-2444

1126 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, 40204

Serves meat, vegan options available. Veg-friendly menu with soy and tofu options. Includes pizza, tacos, and appetizers, all of which can be made vegan.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Japanese, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by xsamx

Eat Here! - Edit

I crave this place! They have a refreshing diverse menu. My go-to is the Seaweed Salad, all seaweed no silly lettuce filler thrown in; and a couple of rolls of sushi. Great vegetarian options for sushi. Not authentic by any means but soo good. When it's the weekend or dinner time it can get quite noisy, I think it's the structure of the building-it amplifies. Nonetheless I definitely reccommend. Oh, and good beer/wine/sake!

Pros: unique and diverse menu, great location, excellent quality food

Cons: noisy, can get pricey

Interesting fusion ideas - Edit

Cool little place that replaced "Karma Cafe." Karma had more of a hippie vibe and was open quite late whereas DKD is more a mix between fine-dining and a Chinese restaurant.

I really like that they give you a nice big pitcher of water per table. Everything is clean, service is good, and all the logistics of the restaurant are solid.

The food is good, but I don't often go here as the portions are fairly small and the vegan options are fun, but nothing amazing. Tofu is available and the have various pizza and taco options with vegetables and sauces. It's good, but for some reason the two times I went, I never thought "this is amazing! I must go back."

Still, if someone recommends it, or you need a veggie/omnivore place, know that vegans won't go hungry here.

Pros: great location, clean, vegan-friendly

Return to Louisville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dragon King's Daughter closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2077 times.