Dragon City

Contact 757-664-7900

2301 D Colley Ave (at W 21st St), Norfolk, Virginia, USA, 23517

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small walk-in restaurant in a strip mall with a separate vegetarian menu with vegan food. $5 minimum is required to use credit card.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by VeganSoapDude

The Real Deal! - Edit

When Chinese food cravings hit, this is the place! A vegan version of everything I loved about Chinese food before going vegan. I love the vegan chicken and broccoli! It's all good though. Greasy, salty and inexpensive. Everything it's supposed to be.

Pros: Lots of vegan choices, inexpensive, tasty

Nice and cheap! - Edit

This is pretty good and inexpensive takeout. They have an amazing vegan menu so I can participate in my household's takeout nights so it's great to feel included. Before I became vegan I didn't like many Chinese-American style restaurants so it's pretty insane that I finally found a place I like AND I have multiple vegan options!

Pros: inexpensive , convenient , extensive vegan menu

Great vegan options! - Edit

We tried the vegan General Tso's chicken and the vegan Sesame Chicken. Both were incredibly good! They both came with vegetable fried rice and a veggie spring roll. The vegan chicken in both dishes was delicious! I wish the GT was spicier but I'm sure they can make it spicier. I just forgot to ask. The veggie spring rolls were crisp but a little greasy. The veggie fried rice was a little bland so I would probably request white rice next time. The selection for vegans was incredible though. They have the usual veggie selections in addition to vegan seafood, beef, and chicken. We ordered take-out and our order was ready in ten minutes!

Pros: cheap , huge vegan selection, large proportions

Cons: greasy

Oh yes cheap Chinese giant menu - Edit

This is not high class food. This is great priced Chinese takeout with a massive vegan menu. And it's good!

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Cheap , Fast

Cons: Not 100% vegan , Nowhere to sit down

Return to Norfolk Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dragon City closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1325 times since Feb 2013.