Dr Juice

9 Triq San Gorg (at Plaza Sliema), Sliema, Malta

Serves meat, vegan options available. Juice and takeaway food shop with several outlets. A few vegan choices are marked, including a rice box, vermicelli noodle box, and spring rolls. Open Mon-Sun 7:30am-7:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by Rosa veg

good food for takeaways - Edit

Went to the one in Sliema. Had the vegan sushi box and the green smoothie. Smoothie was delicious, vegan sushi was quite alright but I guess my expectations could have been too high since I hadn't eaten sushi for years. It was a bit too 'dry' for me, except the one with mushrooms in it (I think). There was a Sicilian girl singing songs who was really friendly and had good vibes all around her, the other woman looked a bit grumpy and seemed frustrated with that girl, haha.
Food is good for a quick snack.

Pros: plenty vegan options

Cons: a little pricey sushi considering its ingredients, one woman from the staff seemed grumpy

Good vegan options - Edit

A place where you can have good juices , salads and box set with rice , hummus and lots of vegetables . We took the quinoa salad and a wrap with hummus and vegetable . Good for eat there or take away .

Return to Sliema Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dr Juice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.