Downtown Farmers' Market

• Farmers-market Farmer's Market
831-454-0566

Center St & Lincoln St, Santa Cruz, California, USA, 95060

Large outdoor market featuring many organic growers. Open Wed 1:30pm-5:30pm. Spring/Summer hours are 1:30pm-6:30pm. Fall/Winter hours are 1:30pm-5:30pm.

First Review by H

Love this farmer's market! - Edit

I either come to this market or the Cabrillo College farmer's market every week.

This market features an abundance of vendors selling food and flowers from their farms. There are also vendors selling prepared food with several vegan choices.

Besides being a great place to stock up on yummy food it is a great place to people watch.

Pros: great organic food, great prices at some stalls - Route One is the fir, fun people watching

Soo Soo Good! Amazing quality fresh & organic - Edit

This is one of the best farmer's markets I've ever been to. You can get so many wonderful seasonal fruits and vegetables galore. The produce is so rich and flavorful - top notch quality! And great prices (if you look around). I'd say it's about 90% organic. This is the ONLY place I buy my veggies if ever I can make it out on Wednesdays, and there's always plenty of nice, friendly people there out and about.

Pros: Organic, Delicious, Wow

Return to Santa Cruz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Downtown Farmers' Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.