Down to Earth Organic and Natural

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 808-675-2300

4460 Kapolei Parkway Ste 320 (at Kalaeloa Blvd), Kapolei, Hawaii, USA, 96707

Vegetarian natural food grocery market with locations in Hawaii. Has a deli and juice counter, baked goods, hot food and salad bar - pay for food by weight. Dairy is used in some food but no eggs. Open Mon-Sun 7:30am-10:00pm.

First Review by Mesohungry

Overrated and Overpriced Market - Edit

We came here since it was the closest to our resort. We had just turned vegan and we were very excited to try out some recipes from a book I got. Being a first time vegans we were having a hard time figuring out what was it that we were looking for so we would ask for help from the staff but quickly found out that most of the staff had no idea what we were asking for either... And also they were low or didn't have a lot of the stuff we needed. So we left with only part of the groceries we needed and had to drive for an hour to go to Whole Foods to get the rest of the stuff we were missing. Then the next day my husband had to get something we were missing really quick and found out that the stuff they told us they didn't have like Extra Firm Silken Tofu was in an aisle not the refrigerated section. In other we wasted time because the staff is not knowledgeable of the things they sell there...

Pros: Close to Ko Olina, really good bakery/deli section

Cons: overpriced , staff has no idea of what they sell

Down to Earth - Kapolei - Edit

Location:
They are located in the Kapolei Commons Shopping Center in the corner. There are tons of parking in the front and side of their building.

Grocery:
They have a wide array of merchandise from produce, granola, frozen entrees, paleo/gluten items, body care items, hot/cold food, deli, smoothie/juice bar and freshly made desserts.

Hot/Cold Food:
The food was amazing! Great variety of options and everything that I have tasted is delicious. They also have a noodle bar and a small section of baked goods.

Very friendly staff and clean establishment.

Pros: Large location, Ample free parking, Friendly Staff

I love this chain - Edit

It's not cheap, but it is high quality. It is simply my favorite place to shop for special groceries, and to get a meal in the buffet/bakery. There are so many vegan and gluten free options, so I know I can always go there and get a lunch or dinner that tastes so good, and also won't make me sick. The pizza is my favorite. They have ripe tropical fruit, and also every option you could possibly imagine for baking and even vegan junk food.

Pros: Huge selection and variety for baking, Vegan toiletries, Buffet/bakery and outdoor seating

Cons: Pricey

Down to Earth Burger - Edit

The Down to Earth burger with a Life Foods patty and gluten-free bun is so FRIGGIN delicious, I wish I could eat it everyday. It is a must try if you should ever visit a Down to Earth... vegan or non-vegan.

their hot bar rocks - Edit

I wish I had one if these in my state. Their hot bar and salad bar is overflowing with unique, delicious dishes. There's tons of vegan bakery, including a wife variety of vegan cheesecakes! A little more expensive than I'd like, but worth every penny.

Pros: hot bar, salad bar

Cons: price

I LOVE this store. - Edit

There store is squeaky clean and well stocked all the time. SUPER friendly staff and a lot of delicious fresh items on there salad bar. I have tried just about all and, all of it is delicious and FRESH!! Everytime I come here I could wander down all the isles looking at all the great intresting items which I also think are reasonably priced. There is always tons of parking and I really wish I lived right across the street to eat here breakfast, lunch and dinner. Or better yet work here :) I love this place.

Pros: AWESOME salad bar!, GREAT staff!, Tons of parking ALWAYS!

Cons: Constantly have to go back for more!!!, I dream of this place all the time!!!!, Im addicted to the chocolate coconut balls!

Return to Kapolei Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Down to Earth Organic and Natural closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 647 times since Oct 2011.