Down to Earth Organic and Natural

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 808-488-1375

98-129 Kaonohi St (at Oahu), Aiea, Hawaii, USA, 96701

Vegetarian natural food and grocery market with locations in Hawaii. Has hot foods and salad bar, and deli counter for sandwiches and fruit smoothies. Deli closes 9pm. Mon-Sun 7:30am-10:00pm

First Review by Sonja and Dirk

Down to Earth - Aiea - Edit

Located in a shopping center, parking is free. This location is a small store, but has a lot of great vegan options. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The prices are reasonable, great deals, and they have a loyalty program. Looking forward to trying items from the hot bar the next time that I visit.

Pros: Vegan Options, Free Parking in shopping center, Friendly Staff

The ONLY place I shop! - Edit

While living in Pearl City (I no longer live on Oahu), but this was the only place I shopped. I'm addicted to their Down to Earth burgers! Visiting again soon, and that's the first thing I want! Their burritos & quesadillas are also very yummy. I've also had a few of their vegan chocolate treats, very good!
The staff is here is so friendly and always helpful.
I wish this store was on the mainland where I live now.

Pros: Vegan!, The burgers, friendly staff

Cons: Small space

Now with Vegan & Gluten-free Options in Cafe - Edit

It's a vegetarian health food store with a salad bar, hot food bar, deli with burgers/wraps/sandwiches, organic produce, frozen items, baked items (vegan options too), toiletries, makeup, vitamins.

I am vegan and I had the veggie burger made vegan, coconut macadamia vegan mylkshake, thai red curry and yellow curry. I really enjoyed the curries, though a bit pricey at $9.99/lb. If I was big eater I might spend $20 for lunch! The mylkshake was also very ono (delicious)!

It's not as big as other health food stores or cafes, but it's a good option if you live west of honolulu to avoid heading into the daunting traffic in town.

Pros: great thai red curry, vegan options for cafe, only vegetarian place in area

Cons: smaller store than others on oahu, can be pricey

Not as vegan as Honolulu location - Edit

We stopped here after our visit to Pearl Harbor looking for the same yummy vegan shakes we'd had at the Honolulu location, but they were only dairy here. We bought a couple of cold deli items to supplement our brown bag lunch and ate at the tables outside.

Pros: deli , easy parking , outdoor seating

Cons: dairy only shakes

Return to Aiea Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Down to Earth Organic and Natural closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 863 times since Aug 2007.