First Review by nlong01

Huge selection, Tasty food and nice crew! - Edit

This place is great, they've really got something for everyone. Vegan options galore! I had a tasty black bean burger with their homemade pesto and avocado with a side of vinegar chips it was delicious! Also a tasty immune boost juice and vegan soft serve with chocolate syrup (vegan) and frozen fruit. Staff was helpful and kind. Definitely stop by if you're in the area

Down to Earth! - Edit

I've worked at a few health food shops, and I have to say DTE is by far the best. The energy in the store is generally very chill. The staff is quite knowlegdable, if I do say so. Although not the biggest store in the world, DTE does do a great job in catering to individual needs. Totally worth checking out!

Great Service and a Friendly Atmosphere - Edit

Down to Earth is really a high quality store. The staff are friendly, and genuine. It really caters to those with a gluten intolerance, and has an excellent gluten free selection. The juice bar offers great food, but is often underrated. The staff is very educated, and the owners are veritable encyclopedias. I would recommend this establishment to anyone looking for allergy sensitive foods, or anyone merely looking to pursue a healthier lifestyle. The store is also quite clean, and well stocked.

Not a one stop shop - Edit

This place has it's ups and downs. The employees and owners are, for the most part, extremely nice, although maybe not all that knowledgeable. The selection is not horrible, but not great. Like the previous post, I agreee, the produce selection is sad. They do have a great body care and organic clothing selection, which makes them unique.
I shop there occasionally, but there's better places around town.

Nice range of products, but not my favorite - Edit

I have visited this store a handful of times. I really enjoy exploring all the products. They have tons of supplements. The grocery is pretty plentiful. They also have a juice bar. The last time I was there I was disappointed with the service. My partner and I both ordered from the juice bar and the worker openly admitted that he was not trained to make anything at the bar. And the gal that came over to help had a horrible attittude. It was like we were inconviencing her. So they have untrained employees and are understaffed. Another thing that alarmed me was the rotting produce selection. Nothing had even been discounted. I'm trying to be honest here, not negative. I will visit here again, but only if I can't find a product somewhere else first.

Pros: Supplements, Range of products

Cons: Juice bar need better management, Untrained employees, Rotting produce

Return to Granger Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Down to Earth closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3703 times since Aug 2007.