American
Pizza
Delivery
Take-out
Breakfast

Pop up restaurant serving plant-based comfort foods like bbq pulled jack fruit sandwich, southern fried oyster mushrooms, and bbq ranch pizza. Weekend brunch offers pancakes, biscuits n' berries, veggie hash, and more. Check webpage for schedule & updates. Check social media for different locations. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-12:00am.

Venue map for Down 2 Earth Plant Based Cuisine
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by JamesKirk

jaimensklavos

Points +70

11 Jan 2024

Good food!

I have been going to Down 2 Earth since their location on Fremont. I'm so happy they are back! Their new location is right across the street for the movie theater, so very easy to find, and with it being at Town Square free parking! My boyfriend and I ordered the southern fried oyster mushrooms, mac n'cheeze and the po'boy. The portion sizes are big and the food was delicious! They are open 7 days a week and on Friday and Saturdays they are open until midnight! We will be back!

Pros: Location, Free parking, Food portions

Cons: Metal chairs (great for the summer not the winter)

SamanthaLoveira

Points +39

09 Dec 2023

Sooo good

Used to visit them when they would pop up at the Vegas Test Kitchen and I’m so happy they have their own spot now. The sandwiches and pizza are always delicious. Very flavorful. Maybe not health food, exactly, but they usually have a good veggie bowl in the specials. Don’t sleep on the side salad. Homemade vinaigrette and bacon bits; it’s weirdly addictive. Staff is very helpful and friendly.

Updated from previous review on 2023-12-09

Pros: All vegan, Flavor out the wazoo, Great staff

Cons: Small/limited seating

AugieGuardino

Points +31

08 Dec 2023

You can taste the Love

Staff is awesome, the energy of chef and the customers is reflected in the amazing food.

Pros: Perfect portion size. , Great options.

TraciRatliff

Points +1634

26 Nov 2023

Delicious!

Everything we had was delicious and flavorful and the service was top-notch!

Pros: Legit mac and cheese, Pepperoni pizza is delicious!, Great service

TodorZed

Points +470

02 Nov 2023

Decent

We had the spicy pepperoni pizza and the mac and cheese delivered to our hotel room and they tasted good - pizza was a bit too salty.

Updated from previous review on 2023-11-02

NevenMonster

Points +277

Vegetarian
02 Nov 2023

Down 2 nice

Ordered from Uber eats. Mac and cheese and a pepperoni pizza. It's hard to do a good vegan mac and cheese, but they didn't disappoint. The pepperoni pizza was decadent, but a tad too salty.

Updated from previous review on 2023-11-02

Pros: Cool idea, Original recipes

Cons: Tasted meh, Too salty

AnnetteBruhin

Points +2029

15 Oct 2023

Good comfort food

Good vegan comfort food. I‘d like a little more vegetables. 🥦

lauraisartsy

Points +81

11 Oct 2023

Now at Town Square!!!!

Amazing! I have had the Hawaiian pizza and it was amazing! Also had the Cobb salad- wowza!!! The fried oyster mushrooms are bomb and the Mac and cheese was incredible! They have four walls now - town square upstairs across from the theater. Great service and quick food turnaround. Highly recommend 😍

IamLisette

Points +1042

10 Oct 2023

Down 2 Earth: A Vegan Spot with Room for Improvement

I dined at Down 2 Earth, which stands out as an all-vegan restaurant. However, the pizza I ordered wasn’t particularly enjoyable; the crust was tough, indicating that the dough might have been old. Additionally, there was an issue with the timing of our meals - my friend’s food arrived a good 15 minutes earlier than mine, leaving him with an empty plate by the time my order finally came.

Despite the restaurant being almost empty, the service was minimal. We had to place our orders through a QR code, and the staff didn’t actively assist with anything. To make matters worse, some of the items we wanted were unavailable.

While it’s noteworthy that Down 2 Earth is fully vegan, I wouldn’t highly recommend it for a meal in Las Vegas. There are better and more enjoyable vegan dining options in the area.

GiseleCasavechia

Points +26

01 Jun 2023

Best vegan food in Las Vegas!!

I ordered the Vitality Bowl And it is amazing! It is a very cool place! Absolutely recommended.

FrancescaGreen

Points +313

20 Mar 2023

Delicious food!

Had a lovely cauliflower bowl which was a nice change from the junk food I’d had all week!
Atmosphere was nice and would’ve loved to try more things on their menu!!

Pros: Lots of options, Decent prices

AndyKrull

Points +18

08 Feb 2023

Amazing Mac & Cheese

Mac and cheese is my weakness and their truffle Mac lived up to expectations. Amazing. Can't wait to try their pizzas and beef Wellington.

Would love to see some more variety outside of their pizzas but all in all this is a great place.

Pros: I liked the ordering system , Delicious , Interesting main dishes

Cons: Wouldn't mind more variety of dishes

DonStoner

Points +138

13 Jan 2023

Delicious food and a great environment

Loved this place. They host guest chefs and offer three course meals. I had the veganuary special with Arugula salad with the crispiest fried brussel sprouts ever. An amazing Beef Wellington and raw chocolate tart. Lots of other options too and the chefs rotate regularly. Definitely worth a visit if your in Vegas. #Veganuary

Pros: Completely vegan , Lots of options, Hosts guest chefs from the area

Cons: A little pricey but felt like the value was good

moshmedia

Points +51

02 Jan 2023

No printed menu!

Menu and ordering online only. Battery dead on my phone. Had to eat somewhere else.

Pros: ?

Cons: No printed menu

vegbot

Points +20

10 Dec 2022

Bravo!

Came in for lunch and split a vegan Mac and cheese. Ample parking and outdoor seating for the dog. Presentation and taste were impeccable. Look forward to the next visit. Vegan test kitchen hands down is the best in town.

VeganRestaurantsOnly

Points +16

01 Dec 2022

Don’t Be Fooled…

This ‘plant-based’ restaurant is a ghost kitchen. The owner operates a seafood business alongside the the “vegan pizza”. Cross contamination likely. Pizza was sub-par and building seemed worn down. DO NOT Recommend. Try somewhere else. Would give 1 star if possible.

Pros: None, None, None

Cons: Quality, Location, Food

eatingeggplant

Points +720

28 Jun 2022

FAVORITE PIZZA IN VEGAS but…

This pizza is extremely original and so refreshing! The pizza tastes so homemade, but unique in flavors! I can tell this restaurant makes their pizza with love! They are dedicated to making the BEST pizzas and I can confidently say it’s worth trying out! I crave this pizza throughout the week. Unfortunately, the hours are limited and they are only open Friday and Saturday. The kale on the white Italian is so subtle but necessary to make everything come together. The balsamic glaze was DELICIOUS! I was nervous when I saw carrots on the buffalo chik’n but it actually brought the pizza to another level. I can’t wait to try more! Impressed by the creativity and the execution. I just wish their hours were open more throughout the week! That’s why it’s a 4/5 instead of 5/5. If you’re looking for pizza that’s different from the rest AND yummy, I recommend.

Updated from previous review on 2022-06-28

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Original flavors , Menu has more than just pizza

Cons: Expensive , Limited Hours

Lazy3rdEye

Points +267

11 Feb 2022

Hands down the best Vegan pizza I’ve had so far!

My first time in Vegas and the top thing I wanted to do was try some Vegan food in the area. I read the reviews saying they had the best pizza they’ve had, but unfortunately their main location was closed for the weekend I was there, but they reached out to me to let me know they would be at the Vegas Kitchen and I made sure I save a spot to try their pizza and I didn’t regret it. Can’t wait until I’m back to try the other options

Pros: Friendly staff, Lots of pizza options

KatelynnCosta

Points +56

19 Jan 2022

Best vegan pizza in town

I’ve eaten my fair share of [censored] vegan pizzas in Vegas and this does not apply here! These vegan pizzas are stacked and delicious! They’re loaded with toppings, Chef Parker doesn’t skimp on anything!

NikkiRodrigues

Points +26

22 May 2021

Yum!! Best vegan pizza 🍕😋

Oh my gosh 😍 amazing 👏 fried oyster mushrooms 🍄 with vegan ranch and their white pizza with 2 kinds of shrooms, white sauce, truffle, herbs, and cheeses (vegan of course). Absolutely amazing 10/10

Pros: Freshly made not frozen or typical patty choices, Absolutely delicious , Great for anyone vegan or not

Cons: No dine in, Far from me 😥

HeatherFrancois

Points +88

18 Dec 2020

Amazing!

My husband and kids visited family in Vegas this October and ordered multiple different items. We were all blown away, this is honestly one of the best restaurants we have tried. We travel around looking for new vegan restaurants and have been to about 100 between AZ, NV, CA, NY and FL. It is difficult to find vegan pizza better than the ones Chef Parker makes. Really you can’t go wrong with anything you order, but don’t miss the pizza! I was just back in Vegas yesterday and my Dad and I feasted on pizza and crispy oyster mushrooms. My Dad was just as impressed as the rest of my family!

Pros: Delicious , High Quality , Reasonably Priced

JamesKirk

Points +16

25 Oct 2020

A Fantastic Find

When visiting Las Vegas from Salt Lake City, we stumbled upon this weekend only pop up restaurant with delicious vegan fare. Nicole, our hostess/ waitress was very friendly and her menu suggestions were spot on! We loved the veggie hash and jackfruit BBQ sandwich with housemate chips. The fried oyster mushrooms are a must-try! Highly recommended! We will return.