Doughocracy

630-208-1135

407 S 3rd St, Geneva, Illinois, USA, 60134

Serves meat, vegan options available. Build-your-own pizza joint. Load your pizza with choice of veggies like zucchini, eggplant, and peppers, etc. and with option to have fresh arugula tossed in a lemon vinaigrette added after the pie bakes. Has salads (can ask to omit cheese). Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by JenniferShea

build your own vegan pizza - Edit

2/10/2017 - I called and verified their dough IS vegan. They said it's yeast, flour and water.

Get ready for a flavor explosion! Ask for the build your own with pizza with pizza sauce, pass right by the meat/cheese section and have them add all the veggies you like! I usually get get all the veggies except banana peppers and giardinera. Ask for arugula! They mix it with their vinaigrette and top the whole pizza after it comes out of the oven.

Not Vegan Friendly - Edit

I stopped in here hoping I could get a nice pizza. When I asked about their crust I was told its not vegan. Since salad is the only other option my husband and I went elsewhere.

Cons: The crust isnt vegan, no vegan cheese option

Return to Geneva Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Doughocracy closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.