Doughnut Time - King George Square

• Bakery Bakery
n/a

Adelaide St, entrance to King George Square bus station, Brisbane, Queensland, 4000

Doughnut and shake shop chain offering usually 2 or so vegan doughnuts. Vegan dough is produced separately to the regular dough and is also fried separately. Uses rice bran oil. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-6:00pm.

First Review by Mike Munsie

Always great to have - Edit

I love donuts and I was excited to find out that Doughnut Time has vegan donuts. Not only one type, mind you - they usually have 2-3 varieties. Doughnut Time also does Uber Eats (depending on the location) and I am always happy with how they taste.

They are never plain and I love how colourful and delicious they are. I hope in the future that they release even more donuts.

Pros: Good for desserts, Deliveries, A lot of varieties

Cons: Expensive

Follower since the first store - Edit

I consider myself lucky that the brand added vegan options around the time I turned to it too. The Fairy Godmother is the best - the cream cheese frosting isn't overpowering or sickening, and its light and fluffy.
The Cornelius Fudge gives you that authentic chocolate experience without tasting healthy at all.
The Liam Hemsworthy was too sweet for my tastes, but I'm not a big sugar person anyway.
These are expensive in general, but in comparison to other vegan goods you would expect nothing less.

Pros: Delicious Vegan Options, 2. Lots of Choices, 3. Retro Store Design

Cons: 1. Expensive Prices increased, 2. The loyalty program got worse, 3. Almost too much sugar

Yummmmmm - Edit

I've tried the Fairy Godmother (cream cheese frosting with sprinkles), Liam Hemsworthy (red velvet with chocolate frosting drizzle and cookie crumbs) and Apple Pie Crumble (apple pie filling with caramel and crumble on top). There are more options but I have yet to find them in stock. All very very delicious. A bit pricey ~7 per doughnut but they are huge and worth the splurge.

Pros: huge doughnuts

Cons: pricey

delicious vegan doughnuts - Edit

this is another of the Doughnut Time kiosks located in the entrance to King George bus station ... 3 vegan doughnuts on offer costing $6.70 each

Pros: vegan doughnuts

Return to Brisbane Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Doughnut Time - King George Square closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.