Doughnut Plant - Shop & Central Kitchen

• Bakery Bakery
Contact 03-32551595

2-18-16, Musashino, Tokyo, Japan, 180-0002

Donut shop with multiple outlets in the city - this one is at 東京都武蔵野市吉祥寺東町2-18-16. Makes egg-free donuts from natural ingredients. Offers vegan varieties, including a baked soy milk doughnut and a baked soy milk caramel doughnut plus a couple seasonally changing ones. Flour and malt imported from the U.S. Uses brown sugar from organic sugar cane. Open .

First Review by ashwinn

Mostly if you live in Tokyo - Edit

I had a pumpkin donut from here and it was ok. It was a bit too greasy and sweet for me, even though I normally like really sweet things. If I had had this donut in London or Melbourne I would have been disappointed but considering you can't get that many western sweets here as a vegan it was a welcome change! I think if you are visiting from a western country there's no need to bother coming here for sweets but if you live in Tokyo or are here for longer (or absolutely need a taste from home during your holiday!) it's a perfectly fine option.

Pros: One of the few places for vegan western dessert, convenient

Cons: bit too greasy

Return to Tokyo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Doughnut Plant - Shop & Central Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1867 times since Feb 2012.