Dosa Plaza

Unit 123, 14-16 Lexington Dr, Bella Vista, New South Wales, 2153

Fast food franchise serving Indian dosas and other vegetarian food. Order at the counter and food is brought to you. Open Tue-Thu 11:00am-3:00pm, Tue-Thu 5:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Take-out, Indo-Chinese

First Review by happy little atheist

Worth going out of your way - Edit

This place was hard to find, but once I found it I was glad. It is in a business estate in the middle of the front part of the building so it doesn't stand out too much from the street. Look for building T1 and you'll find it.

Dosa is a delicious crepey pancakey thing rolled up with potato inside. I tried the Mysore Masala Dosa with mushroom. As well as mushroom and potato, it had green capsicum and onion in the filling. The onion and capsicum was lightly cooked making it crisp and fresh tasting. It is serve with a light soup (a bit spicy) and a couple of sauces to drizzle over the dosa.

If I could eat this every day I probably would. It doesn't look like much but fills you up. I ordered from the lunch menu which was mainly Indian foods, as well as some rice and noodle dishes; but I grabbed a takeaway menu and there is lots more to offer on the dinner menu. The chefs are adventurous and offer Mexican and Chinese dosas as well as lots of other South Indian dishes.

The food is inexpensive and the waiter was really helpful when I asked him to point out the vegan dishes on the lunch menu. The venue was clean and there are tables outside on the balcony if you prefer al fresco dining. All up the experience was good and I'm going to find time to get back there again before I leave Sydney next week.

I parked in the wrong part of the estate and had a bit of a walk to find the restaurant. I think they probably have parking available in the T1 building, might be best to ring first and check with them.

Pros: tasty tasty Indian foods, Cheap, Not far from M7 expressway

Cons: A bit hard to find

Return to Bella Vista Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dosa Plaza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.