Dos Coyotes Border Cafe

530-753-0922

1411 W Covell Blvd, Davis, California, USA, 95616

Serves meat, vegan options available. Southwest fare with a separate vegetarian menu, some of which can be make vegan - ask. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by True North

Pretty impressed! - Edit

Went with some friends to Dos Coyotes last-minute so wasn't able to call ahead. Approached the counter and inquired about vegan options and the employee serving me was very informed and recommended a delicious burrito to me that only required a couple tweaks to veganize! I was very excited to speak to an employee who seemed informed about all the details. It was a great experience, the only downside is that I was only offered one option but that's more than I could ask at some places so I'm a happy veg.

Pros: Informed + fast service, Didn't make me feel like an inconvenience, Food was delicious!

Cons: Only one fully vegan option (maybe?)

Great vegan mex - Edit

Nice mex menu with willingness to mod for vegans. The refried beans are vegan while the whole beans are not so be sure to specify. Have seasonal burritos that are filled with veggies and great. Otherwise we get the rice/refried bean southwest burrito without cheese. Nice seating area, staff and salsa bar with lots of options if you are eating there. tiny to go cups otherwise

Pros: seasonal specials, easy parking, Friendly staff

Cons: to go salsa containers too small

Return to Davis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dos Coyotes Border Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.