CLOSED: Dorwin Yoghurt - Kiosk

• Veg Shop Veg Shop
  • Vegan

Contact 010-68489544

6 -12 Dong Da Qiao Rd (at opposite Central Park residential), Beijing, China, 100020

Vegan ice cream and yogurt kiosk with a few outlets in Beijing. Also sells organic dry powder soymilk packets to take home. This location is on B1 of The Place in Chaoyang District near Ye Ole Supermarket in a kiosk out in the floor space. DEC 2016 REPORTED SHUT.

First Review by pakman4

Totally Fantastically Awesome!! - Edit

This place is great! I'm allergic to dairy and I miss ice cream especially soft serve cones like in the old days, I'm 54 so their the old days. Darwin has buy one get one half price cones its awesome. The soft ice cream the crunchy cone, my mouth is watering already and knowing its 30% of highly digestible wonderful soya protein is a bonus. It justifies getting treats there more often, you know, to keep my protein levels high.
The yoghurt is equally an out of the park home run and then some. We go at least twice a week to get our fix even in the cold months were in now. Just yesterday I had a few cones and they totally hit the spot. Everyone I take there is over the moon with the first taste and can't wait to tell there friends. Darwin Yoghurt is an awesome oasis in a sea of diary. They have a combo with yoghurt in the bottom and a heaping serving of ice cream on top, just Delicious. You will wonder why no one thought of it before and be glad that someone finally did. Head down to "The Place" and give your taste buds a long awaited treat! You'll be a regular guaranteed. They have three locations when I figure out the other addresses I let you know. Darwin Yoghurt, yeah its time for my fix!

Pros: fantastic softserve ice cream, great tasting yoghurt, friendly staff awesome owner

Return to Beijing Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Dorwin Yoghurt - Kiosk closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.