Doodles

Contact 859-317-8507

262 N Limestone (at E 3rd St), Lexington, Kentucky, USA, 40507

Serves meat, vegan options available. Serves breakfast, brunch and lunch. Offers several ovo-vegetarian options as well as vegan options, uses only local organic produce. Community tables, no waiters, counter service. Tue-Sun 8:00am-2:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Non-veg

First Review by rmills12

In a word YUM - Edit

Came here for a late lunch with some friends. They are local foodies and think highly of it. We were not disappointed. Not only was the food very tasty and fragrant but there are a nice variety of choices at different prices. We also enjoyed the very pleasant outdoor seating environment. Puppies are welcome here and for us that's an added plus. Carnivores, vegans and vegetarians should be able to find things that they would like. Our friends go to meal here is the hash that is an unusual blend of sweet potatoes, parsnips, broccoli, eggs and maybe some other vegetables with toast. I didn't try it but it smelled amazing. I got the vegetarian noodle soup (under $5) which would often be very bland but was quite satisfying and tasty.

Nothing to suggest this place has vegan options - Edit

The staff was not able to identify vegan options when I asked in person, so I left without eating. I emailed inquiring about vegan options on the menu and received no response. Nothing about the menu or presentation of this place suggests that it is vegan friendly.

Vegan? Really? - Edit

Checked out the brunch menu cuz it said there were vegan options. Heres my breakfast.....veg soup and potatoes. I dont think this classifies. Went there once when I was vegetarian, and got huevos rancheros. It was ok, overpriced for quantity and small tight environment. There arent really many if any other options for vegan breakfast/brunch in lexington, but this certainly is not one.

Cons: Not Vegan, Price, Environment

Return to Lexington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Doodles closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2462 times since Mar 2011.