Doobie's Vegan Bar

Contact 972-505299303

Massada 16, Haifa, Israel,

Sidewalk cafe and tapas bar operating in the Hadar neighborhood district since 2013. Offers nearly 20 starters plus salads, fried food platters, and dishes like burgers, hot sandwiches, pizza, chili, and tofu fried rice. For dessert knaffe, malabi, and chocolate ganache. Hosts live music events (no cover charge). Took over the location of MishMash. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-2:00am.

Category: Vegan, Pizza, International, Western, Beer/Wine, Israeli

First Review by heyheyrenee

doobie's place best vegen food in haifa! - Edit

i'm eating in doobie's place on a daily basis loves this place delicious food and great service all very reasonably priced
highly recommended!

Pros: delicious food, nice atmosphire, resenebley priced

Pizza At Doobie's - Edit

I had a pizza with everything. Took a side of pesto. The pizza was great with and without the pesto. There were about 20 people there at the time and only one waiter. So we had to fetch the oregano shaker and pesto ourselves or wait until the pizza gets cold. The atmosphere was casual and lively.

A friend I dined with enthusiastically recommended the hummus with Bolognese sauce.

I didn't like the fact that the non smoking zone was not really separated from the smoking zone.

Pros: Great Pizza, Good Music, Reasonable Prices

Cons: Somewhat Shanty, Smokers

Just Okay - Edit

This place wasn't horrible but it was nothing to write home about. I had the vegan shwarma and it was just okay. My husband had the hummus with mushrooms and onions. We've both had better hummus. It's a small place with outdoor seating. Our waiter sat and smoked cigarettes and I felt he could have been more attentive. I wish I could say it was great. Just don't have high expectations.

Cons: Smoking

Return to Haifa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Doobie's Vegan Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1568 times since Jan 2014.