Doobies

Contact 215-546-0316

2201 Lombard St (at 22nd), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, 19146

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small neighborhood bar. Has veggie choices like a wrap, a veggie burger, baked potato with broccoli, vegan cheddar cheese (check ahead). Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-2:00am, Mon-Fri 2:00pm-12:00am, Sat-Sun 3:00pm-12:00am.

Category: American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by lfusfeld

Dabba-dabba Doobies - Edit

I live about 5 minutes from Doobies and didn't expect it to have a single vegan option let alone several. While the food is of the pub variety how cool is it to be able to hang out a neighborhood bar and be able to chow down on decent vegan pizza, hot dogs, soup, hummus, and more. I'm working my way through the menu. Also the service is first rate.

Cook your lentils and don't touch your hair. - Edit

The food is usually decent, but the last time I went, the waiter was playing with his hair before he brought us our food. The place doesn't seem that clean in general, which I could tolerate, but the hair touching grossed me out.

Also, one time I went there and one of the options was a lentil salad. It came out and the lentils seemed undercooked (if cooked at all). I tried to eat it anyway, but it turns out lentils MUST be cooked. I got very sick within an hour.

Pros: vegan options clearly delineated

Cons: uncooked lentils, cleanliness

Return to Philadelphia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Doobies closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.