Donut Farm

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan
Contact n/a

2609 Sunset Blvd (at Echo Park area), Los Angeles, California, USA, 90026

This little vegan donut shop opened in early-2016. Sits in a shopping plaza at the border of Silverlake and Echo Park. Offers daily varieties of donuts. Sample flavors such as glazed, Mexican hot chocolate, chocolate sprinkle, and blueberry. Coffee drinks are served with non-dairy milk. Affiliated with Pepples Donut Farm from Oakland. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-8:00pm.

First Review by cha-yen monster

Yippie for vegan donuts - Edit

What a great little find - thanks happycow. What vegan or vegan-inclined person doesn't jump for joy when she finds an all vegan donut shop? I stopped in for the first time this week, and here's my Donut Farm review.

It appears to have taken over the space of a former, conventional donut shop - converted it and made all vegan. It's a small shop with a counter display of all kinds of donut flavors. There's also a menu for coffee drinks.

Two of us chose several flavors to share. I especially like the regular glazed one as well the chocolate covered. I believe each costs around $3 or so.

all vegan donut shop! - Edit

We've been to the original Oakland location a few times and are so excited that Pepples has opened a location in LA! They are located in a small strip mall with a prominent sign above saying "Donut Farm". While there are other vegan donuts around LA, this shop is all vegan! Lots of donuts to choose from, both cake style and raised. The cake ones come with many different unique glazes to choose from. The raised ones include fritters! And all the coffee choices are vegan too. For our first trip, we ate a strawberry fritter and crumb cake donut at the shop along with cold brew coffees. To go, we got a half dozen with the salted caramel, Philz coffee and banana fritter. Friendly staff too. Go!

Pros: all vegan donut shop, friendly staff, easy parking

100% Vegan Donuts in Los Angeles...Finally! - Edit

I've followed the Donut Farm from the beginning in the San Francisco Bay Area and now they've arrived in LA! Nice selection of unusual and exotic flavored donuts such as matcha green tea and orange creamcicle. I'm a huge fan of their super soft and fluffy raised donuts. They offer a full range of coffees and teas to wash them down.

Pros: Organic ingredients , Fun and unusual flavors

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Donut Farm closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.