First Review by Schmallieboballie

Quick and tasty - Edit

My omni fiancé and I stopped through here on a road trip for a quick meal. He liked their chickn (tempeh) piccata. I got their chickpea salad on a bed of greens. We got ours to go. It was yummy, satisfying, and gave us enough energy to travel.

Pros: Some gluten free options, Quick service, offers call ahead orders

Cons: Limited seating

Delicious! - Edit

Don't Have a Cow is a cute little cafe. I was so happy to find a totally vegan place in Clarksville! I got the lobster roll, and I LOVED it! I never had one before going veg so I don't really have anything to compare it to, but it was so yummy. I was hoping to try their cupcakes as well, but they hadn't made them that day.
I travel to Clarksville for work occasionally, so I'll be back!
Note: when you are driving here you will think you might be in the wrong place. It is kind of a strange location, but the food is so good!

AWESOME FOOD - Edit

The burger was awesome and potato slade was the best..... then the blew my mind with a sweet potato cupcake I had two....and washed it all down with a butterscotch soda

Pros: everything

Cons: I wish hours were longer

Food was just OK - Edit

I really wanted to like this place. I ordered the meatball sub with a side of potato salad and a cupcake. The cupcake was good but the meatball sub was cold and the vegan cheese they used was unmelted. If it has been hot I probably would have enjoyed it more. The side seemed really small too. You pay $3 for like two bites which seems like kind of a rip off when you are already paying $10 for your meal. I may or may not try this place again. But maybe next time I will specifically ask them to make sure the food is properly reheated.

Pros: Good cupcakes

Cons: Cold Food, Small portions, Expensive

Perfection - Edit

My husband and I went to this Café today, and had a great time. Friendly staff, short wait time, great food, and delicious cupcakes. We will be regulars here.

Pros: good food, cupcakes , friendly

Disappointed - Edit

Found a long blonde hair in my food today. So gross! Also you could vaguely hear the workers in the back bickering with eachother. Very unprofessional.

OMG!! - Edit

Great place! The food was some of the best I've ever had. The girls who run the place are amazing. Great atmosphere - it's like being at home.

Absolutly delicious! - Edit

Have gone to "Don't Have a Cow Vegan Café & Takeaway" twice now for lunch and everything I have tried was delicious! On the first visit I tried the BBQ Chickpea salad and wow what a pleasant surprise. I am not Vegan or even a vegetarian but I do try to eat somewhat healthy. On my second visit I tried the Green Goddess Griller with a side of the dill potato salad, again very pleased with my lunch selection. I will have to say though my favorite has to be those scrumptious cupcakes they make! I bought the last three remaining cupcakes and so glad I did! WOW is all I can say. They have really created great flavors in all their dishes and sweet treats. I hope the local community will continue to support this gem of a restaurant so they can move into a larger location!! One last comment even if you are not Vegan or Vegetarian you need to try this place out the food is truly delicious!

Pros: Loved the cupcakes!, Very Friendly staff!

Delicious, Vegan food! - Edit

You cannot find a better vegan restaurant. Even the vegan restaurant in Nashville isn't as good. The owner is incredibly sweet and the atmosphere is relaxed. I got the chick' piccata and a vegan chocolate cupcake. Both were so good. I highly, highly recommend this place! As a vegan in a small town I am so glad she's opened up this restaurant.

Pros: great, great food!, fully vegan food , organic/all natural options

Cons: location - somewhat hard to find and a little of o

Return to Clarksville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Don't Have a Cow closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.