Dong Dong Vegetarian Restaurant

• Vegetarian
Contact 02-2623-7692

No 15, Lane 18, Rén'ài Street, Danshuei District (at Bo ai St), Danshui, Taiwan, 251

Offers many kinds of mock meats and traditional Taiwanese dishes. Has a pleasant small seated area. There is another small veg restaurant just before when coming from Bó'ài Street so make sure you're at the right place. Address in Chinese: 251台灣 新北市淡水區仁愛街15號. Call for hours - tell us.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Taiwanese, Buddhist

First Review by vtraveller

Oasis - Edit

I was starving, so very happy to find this, thanks to Happy Cow. Delicious. No English spoken, and they didn't know the word vegetarian, but perked up when I said vegan. Map point is off. Actual location is perhaps 100 m southwest on first part of Ren'ai street.

Best in Tamshui - Edit

I used to live in the area many years ago and this was my favorite spot. Was happy to find it still there (9 years later) and as far as I know there aren't a lot of choices in the area. They offer some very taste noodle dishes, dumplings, mock meats, and more. See my pics. The owner is very friendly and remembered me. She sometimes brews oolong tea which is great after a meal there. The small seating area is cozy.

Pros: Good food, Friendly staff

Return to Danshui Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dong Dong Vegetarian Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1428 times since Jun 2012.